Top 12 QBs under the age of 30 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 12 QBs under the age of 30

I appreciate your response. While I could say something snarky, although I did link to the glorified blogger's background, I'll take responsibility for not being specific enough by referencing this McIntyre assclown. My premise remains that just because someone's got an opinion, not all opinions are created equally or should be accepted at face value.

As far as the preponderance of the OP's posts being agenda-driven to the point of distraction, I wasn't the first one in this thread to reference the now-tedious obviousness. So indeed I will more appropriately re-qualify that and criticize his posts and not him.
Appreciate that response also...Above all I think we should all be patient with each other while the franchise is in the tank. That and that alone leads to some post being off track but its mostly just good people venting because there is nothing really good happening on the scoreboard each week.

Its tough to remember sometime but apparently we all are fans of the same team which gives us all something in common...weekly frustration.

Just seeing WIlson first, I stopped.

Russell Wilson is by far #1 this list. The guy has the 2nd highest passer rating in the history of the NFL.

Last edited:
It's not a bad list. Luck shouldn't be on it, though. Unfortunately, he is injured every year which hasn't allowed him to reach his potential. You can make an argument that he's the third or fourth best quarterback from that draft behind Wilson, Tannehill and Cousins for sure.

I like Watson a lot, but that seems high for just a few games.

I think the most amazing thing is Stafford is under 30....he's been in the league 9 years.

Back
Top Bottom