Top 20 Miami Dolphins moments of the decade! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 20 Miami Dolphins moments of the decade!

I get it bro. Just wanted to show some of the gems from the decade and hopefully starting this year we have a lot more highlight videos.
I feel ya...It’s so time to build a real team..,haven’t had a real balanced team in my lifetime, and I was here for all the marino years...tired of the one dimensional team..I want a hungry, passionate, freakin angry football team, with Tua being secured, it should be easy to build it.

Other than the miracle against the Cheatriots there isn't a single highlight worth mentioning.

I gotta be honest, but I half expected this video to include a few moments from our rivals histories, such as:

1. Mark Sanchez Buttfumble 1.0
2. Geno Smith Buttfumble 2.0 -- Around the world edition
3. Patriots almost going undefeated but choking in epic fashion to Eli Manning and the Giants ... OK, so technically Feb. 3, 2008 isn't in this decade, but dang, it was such a great moment!

And a few others. Because really, there hasn't been much to celebrate for we Dolfans over this last decade, so we might cast a wider net.

It's been a brutal decade
I was thinking when I read the title....

Man, the first game of the year....2016....Kenny Stills....Almost certainly would have put us at an over 80% chance to win....

& T-Bum wanted to pay him instead of Landry. Landry NEVER drops that. Used to play WR back growing up. I don't think Stills ever really got over that. JMO tho.

The last decade?

I have enjoyed my 3month teeth cleanings more than anything Phin related. My dental hygienist is freaking hot.

I was thinking when I read the title....

Man, the first game of the year....2016....Kenny Stills....Almost certainly would have put us at an over 80% chance to win....

& T-Bum wanted to pay him instead of Landry. Landry NEVER drops that. Used to play WR back growing up. I don't think Stills ever really got over that. JMO tho.
Well, Stills wasn't playing on defense in the fourth when Wilson drove Seattle 75yds down the field and then threw the game winner. Stills' drop hurt at the time, but we had the lead in the fourth.

Well, Stills wasn't playing on defense in the fourth when Wilson drove Seattle 75yds down the field and then threw the game winner. Stills' drop hurt at the time, but we had the lead in the fourth.
it was noteworthy throughout the season, however...

Back
Top Bottom