Top 4 FAs to pick up? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 4 FAs to pick up?

We got lot of money. He dont have but 1 yr left on contract.. it time build up not letting everybody go this yr.
We do have a lot of cap space, but it is important to use it wisely. Otherwise we will be right back where we started in 3 years.

IMO, Wilson is a role player type guy, and an injury prone one at that.

If the staff feels he can make a 10 million dollar contribution, fine. I don't see it.

I do like how he was used in the wildcat a couple times this year.

That's a great point. Baltimore is making good teams look silly and Jackson is a huge reason why. I don't know how you defend someone like that.

Maybe Miami needs to find a multi-dimensional quarterback who can do some of what Jackson. Wilson and Mahomes can do.
I think that way nfl is heading

After watching a few games, it's so clear that Miami's biggest problems are a lack of a pass rush and no running game. I don't know who ends up making it to free agency, but if Clowney or Armstead is there that would now be my free agent focus. Also, find a couple of "serviceable or better" offensive lineman and add depth in a lot of places.

Use the draft for the quarterback, another pass rusher, building the offensive line and finding a running back.

I think most desireable would be to sign 2 o-linemen in FA. This would go a long way towards fixing what has become a fatal problem on this team. 2 o-linemen in FA followed up by 1 o-linemen in the 1st round and 1 more in the 3rd or 4th. If we devote that many high assets towards the o-line we may finally put 5 guys out on the field that can play. With McKenzie in the FO we just might hit on some guys that become Pro Bowlers. After you've devoted some attention to the o-line it's time to get some receivers and RBs that have off the charts measurables.

Let's not forget to grab a QB while we're hanging out.

Albert Wilson us getting close to 'Albert Wilson' again, IMO. By next year he'll be the guy we fell in love with. Albert in the slot with Preston and Devonte wide and you'll hurt some defenses.

I say we let Flores pick all the free agents and the draft. Let’s go full Pats on em; I don’t trust Grier
I have no doubt this is the path.
Which is why I blow off posts that freak over grier. No way Flo doesn't get the exact player he wants. Just no way.

Watched the Tennessee game right next to the Miami game.

Bring in Jack Conklin...I'm sold and we have the money to outbid Tennessee.

Conklin is looking at getting more money than Ju'wan James got... maybe 12 million per year... and that's big money for RT. Plus, he may be content to remain with his own team...

If he hits FA at all, I'd take a look, but he already has one knee surgery on him.

...maybe

Conklin is looking at getting more money than Ju'wan James got... maybe 12 million per year... and that's big money for RT. Plus, he may be content to remain with his own team...

If he hits FA at all, I'd take a look, but he already has one knee surgery on him.

...maybe
He’s also better than James

Maybe... but he's already lost one season to a torn knee... and 1) His team would have to let him go, rather than Tag him and 2) We'd have to make him the highest paid RT in the league.

But I'm not saying no, just that he'd be an expensive risk with potential to seriously hurt our cap.

Back
Top Bottom