Top 4 Fins Hc ? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 4 Fins Hc ?

Wahoo McDaniel was the guy I liked the most. I knew him from professional wrestle which I followed as a kid. I heard he bit a guys finger off in a pile up . :lol:

Toward the end they showed the retaliation for a hit on Howard Twilly. They throw the ball to Fred Williamson and the whole team mugged him

You know what you don’t see in those clips? Bubble screens!

1. Shula - Perfect

2. Jimmy Johnson- Built our defense with some excellent drafting--too bad he handcuffed an aging Marino and was unable to bring a running game to Miami

3. Nick Saban-Went 9-7 with Gus frerotte at QB and helped Jason Taylor win DPOY, just needed a QB and some patience. If Wanstedt and Saban switched Dolphin rosters and you gave Saban Surtain, Madison, Taylor,Thomas, Marion, Timbo, Ogunleye and Ricky Williams all in their prime...we win more than 1 playoff game. If wannstedt had the 2005 Dolphin roster no way he wins 9 games.

4. Tony Sparano- The last Dolphin coach to beat New England at Foxburough and win the division. People are impressed with Gase winning 6-8 games with Tannehill, Sparano was winning 6-7 with Chad freaking Henne and Matt sealing the deal at Buffalo Moore.

We've only had Gase during my time but I still wouldn't have him first. That'd prob go to Belichick for putting Gronkowski as a DB to give me my favourite NFL moment so far

I say 4 because it's going to be extremely difficult to find 3 let alone 4.
Shula
JJ
Wanstache
????

Unfortunately, I would have to go with the HC that shelt not be named coaching in Alabama right now.

I say 4 because it's going to be extremely difficult to find 3 let alone 4.
Shula
JJ
Wanstache
????

Unfortunately, I would have to go with the HC that shelt not be named coaching in Alabama right now.

Wow, I think it is just Shula, not sure the other would ever qualify as top 4 for us. Meaning that they are all pretty bad and should be on no list for the phins.

I totally agree. Fielder was his downfall. Why do these coaches get stuck on a qb? Their profession is on the line. I don’t get it

He was stuck on Fiedler? How many qbs did he bring in to compete with him and utterly fail? Griese, Lucas Rosenfels

Back
Top Bottom