Top 5 current Fins? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 5 current Fins?

I don't have a list... Its been hard as a Fins fan in the past to make these lists because I had to think long an hard on who to put into the top 5... This time its different, i've got up to 8 players and have to think long and hard on who to take off of it.

@Feverdream Good call on Chubb, he's severely underestimated around here.

That alone shows how much we have progressed in the last few years.
Don't you agree?

armstead doesnt make the list until he can play a full season.

Ramsey..Phillips..Hill..Wilkins..Tua.

Hill
Tua
Armstead
Ramsey
Phillips

Pretty insane that Holland, Waddle, Wilkins, and Chubb don’t crack this list. Any of the four could be All Pro next year, and it wouldn’t shock me.

Hell, Xavien Howard was First Team All Pro two years ago, and he doesn’t make the list either.

Hunt and Connor Williams are also pretty comfortably Top 10 at their positions.

It’s wild how much talent we have after 20 years in the desert…

Cringe... the part where Tua is on the list but Armstead isnt because of missing time... 🤷‍♂️
I also find that posters balance questionable.
Of course, I make a habit of finding posts questionable, so there is that. - LOL

Tua, Hill, Waddle, Ramsey, Wilkins, Phillips, Armstead, and don't sleep on X. I think he and Ramsey have amazing potential in a Fangio D, and he'd been elite for multiple years before playing on an island, through an injury, vs opposing team's top WR's in 2022.

But those players are all varying degrees of high-end.

Ok ok I will play along.

Noah
Echenbergerwithcheese
Kindley
The other half of Kindley
Sandersover50yards
Kindley’s lunch has got to figure in there…

LMAO last year’s Phins gingerbread house building contest - the Oline team couldn’t finish theirs because Kindley ate half the gingerbread 😂

Hill
Ramsey
Tua
Wilkins
Waddle

Armstead, Phillips, Holland, Chubb, Howard…. Man we’ve got a squad for once in my damn life.

Would you say that Ogbah was top 5 on your list back in 2021? Look at the overhaul + development of top shelf talent since. Wow.

Gotta specify whether in order of value to the team, rank among starters at their position, or percentile rank at their position ( some positions have more starters than others ie- 1 qb starter, 2-3 wr or cb starters.

…yeah I overanalyze 🤣. Carry on.

Back
Top Bottom