Top 5 draft choices you'd like to see in Miami next year!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 5 draft choices you'd like to see in Miami next year!!

1. Michael Huff, big, fast, can hit, and can cover, can move to every position just like TD, this is valuable if Patriot syndrome hits us next year and some players get hurt.
2. Jonathan Scott, Texas, if he somehow drops, which I've seen on some mocks.
3. Greenway, this guy is big,fast and mean. Fits better than Ryans
4.McNeil, not sure if he can play LT, I think he can but seems to me everyone keeps mentioning moving him to RT.
5. Bing or Landry, seems to be a deep safety draft and we need the help. Playmaker is a must back there.

later picks that would be good Degory or Manigold at C, Croyle or Olson at QB, Howard or Lawson at LB. Youboty or Zemaitis at CB, Whitworth or Winston.
These guys are people who could drop to the 2nd or later rounds who would be great players in positions of need. They may not fall but just some early reports have said as much.

we need to get a cb and and a fb-
matt bernstien from wisconsin only played a few games due to injuroes so i think he will fall to later rounds

Canadi-Phin said:
1. Michael Huff, big, fast, can hit, and can cover, can move to every position just like TD, this is valuable if Patriot syndrome hits us next year and some players get hurt.
2. Jonathan Scott, Texas, if he somehow drops, which I've seen on some mocks.
3. Greenway, this guy is big,fast and mean. Fits better than Ryans
4.McNeil, not sure if he can play LT, I think he can but seems to me everyone keeps mentioning moving him to RT.
5. Bing or Landry, seems to be a deep safety draft and we need the help. Playmaker is a must back there.

later picks that would be good Degory or Manigold at C, Croyle or Olson at QB, Howard or Lawson at LB. Youboty or Zemaitis at CB, Whitworth or Winston.
These guys are people who could drop to the 2nd or later rounds who would be great players in positions of need. They may not fall but just some early reports have said as much.
I like those you listed....if Cutler's gone then Greenway's the one I'm hoping for but wouldn't cry if we got Hoff.Bing's a big SS which is what we need...Landry would start right away cos he'd know the defence.If we're gonna tale an OT is has to be a LT.Lawson in the 2nd would be great unless we take Greenway.Manigold is a little small imo and I think they'll just keep Hadnot there and bring in a guard.

Ozzy rules!!
:rockon: :guitar:

Cutler
Hawk
Huff/Landry
Williams
Degory

realistic...

Cutler
Greenway
Huff
Scott
Landry/Bing

Unrealistic...

Leinart
Ferguson
Williams
Hawk
Ngata

Why is Winston Justice getting no love from you guys. I would love to get him at #16.

REALISTICALLY...

1. Mario Williams
2. Jimmy Williams
3. Demeco Ryans
4. Chad Greenway
5. Laron Landry

I'm starting to come to terms that I'll probably be a little disappointed with our first round pick. I don't think we'll get a ton of value there.

Realistically:

1. LB Chad Greenway
2. CB Jimmy Williams
3. DT Claude Wroten
4. CB Michael Huff
5. WR Santonio Holmes

I'm MUCH more excited about our potential 2nd round pick. There should 1st round type talents that will fall.

1. OT Jon Scott/Daryn Colledge/Eric Winston
2. S Darnell Bing/ Laron Landry
3. DT Gabe Watson
4. LB Bobby Carpenter
5. DT Rod Wright

Of course, not ALL of those players will be available, but I guarantee you a couple of them will be.

Leinart
D Brick
Winston
Hawk
Ngata

If we get ANY of those players Ill be a happy man.

Back
Top Bottom