Top 5 Games of Year: Sportsline | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 5 Games of Year: Sportsline

GCD960

Club Member
Reaction score
Clark Jusge stated his Top 5 games of the year. We are on there:

. New England at Miami, Nov. 13
It's Nick Saban vs. Bill Belichick in the most ideal matchup since Spy vs. Spy. Saban and Belichick are close friends who share personalities and football philosophies. Both are competitive, intense, single-minded and successful, and both eschew pyrotechnics for fundamental football. Both spent plenty of time together, too, with Saban working for four years as Belichick's defensive coordinator in Cleveland, and the two annually huddling in the offseason to discuss football. Belichick has said he learned more from Saban than Saban did from him, which is quite an acknowledgement considering that it comes from a man who has won three of the past four Super Bowls. Now he and Saban share the same league, the same division and, on this afternoon, the same field. I always wondered how Belichick would defend Belichick. I always wondered what it be like if Tom Brady had to run an offense against his head coach. Maybe this is the game we find out.

Very nice Im glad some other than a "homer" appreciates that matchup.

Adam First said:
I think the New Year's Day matchup would be better.

Thats true.We beat the Broncos in their SB year only to lose to them in the playoffs.

Plaoffs are what counts.

Back
Top Bottom