- Apr 29, 2009
- Reaction score
- Dream Songs
. . .
- Johnny Manziel – Instincts, ball placement, quickness, and play making ability enough edge out Bridgewater.
- Teddy Bridgewater – Outstanding touch and ball placement within about 20 yards of the LOS. Underrated for his ability to drop it in the bucket.
- Blake Bortles – Mobility gives Bortles the edge over Mettenberger . . .
- Zach Mettenberger – . . . but Mettenberger is the better passer.
- Aaron Murray – I’ve always been partial to Aaron Murray. Limited physical tools, but he reminds me a lot of Drew Brees.
- Sammy Watkins – Special combination of burst and power. Dangerous at all levels—can take a quick screen 80 yards, can take the top off the D.
- Mike Evans – Great body control for a guy his size. His combination of size, athleticism, and production give him the nod over Lee and Moncrief . . .
- Marqise Lee – . . . but I have that as a tight grouping, and it’s difficult to discount Lee’s Sophomore season . . .
- Donte Moncrief – . . . and Moncrief has the best combination of size and athleticism of any WR in this draft, and was labored by Bo Wallace.
- Brandin Cooks – Cooks special speed and quickness and his ridiculous production give him the edge over Beckham and Robinson.