Top 5 QB's in this draft? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 5 QB's in this draft?

Rosen, so far, seems to only be lacking in what you'd call 'intangibles', and none of these other QBs we're looking at have shown that they definitely possess those intangibles, and certainly not vs NFL competition. Tough position to be in and nothing to feel good about spending Any 1st round picks on. Tua seemed to be the one guy that possesses those 'intangibles' and he's a maybe-cripple.

Hurts is the only guy that has 'intrigue' to be scooped up in a later round because he possesses athleticism to do different things like Lamar Jackson type stuff.

Hurts is the only guy that has 'intrigue' to be scooped up in a later round because he possesses athleticism to do different things like Lamar Jackson type stuff.
Is that the type of QB/offense you prefer, or are comfortable with.

Jackson had a hell of a year, and absolutely deserves MVP. Is it sustainable though? Does it translate well to the post season?

So 20 tds and 17 interceptions in college somehow makes a guy a 1st rounder and people are saying this isn't a bad draft class.. SMH
If a big arm is all it takes to be a successful QB then Byron Leftwitch should be in the HOF. He didn't even have an impressive Senior Bowl at that so I don't buy this talent/coaching deficiency crap.. His accuracy on passes, football I.Q. and mechanics are very inconsistent from what i've seen.

I'm on the fence if Jordan Love should even be a 2nd rounder but some here would take him at pick 5. In my book he has about a 20 percent chance of being a good NFL QB but he belongs nowhere near the 1st round.. He is going to have to completely relearn how to play QB if we take him

If you want perfect mechanics why not just play Rosen?!

Love can do what Rosen cannot. Create and make plays. That's the ability to throw the ball off platform under pressure which I just favor more.

Senior bowl is crap. The scouts watch them practice and leave before the "game".

Rosen is as good as the coaches and he believe he can be! BUILD THE TEAM! You will see soon, what good drafting can do....unfortunately :(

Miami would be wise to trade their 5th overall and get a later first and a second then take a risk with LOVE, HURTS or Gordon in the second or third round, and take a stud OL player with their first from the trade.

I think Chan Gailey came for a reason and that reason is to help ROSEN be the starter of the future. he has better mechanics than burrow and tua just needs a great offensive mind.

Miami would be wise to trade their 5th overall and get a later first and a second then take a risk with LOVE, HURTS or Gordon in the second or third round, and take a stud OL player with their first from the trade.
That's not enough.

You got to get a first next year, or multiple 2s + the lower rd1 this year, to even consider it.

If someone wants our pick, we have the leverage. Straight up even value can kick rocks, IMO.

I think Chan Gailey came for a reason and that reason is to help ROSEN be the starter of the future. he has better mechanics than burrow and tua just needs a great offensive mind.
Well somebody need light fire under Rosen because last 2 yr I haven't seen anything worth talking about.

Wonder how bad NFL draft analysis will be in 5 yr...after look back at these draft

Back
Top Bottom