TOP 50 BIG BOARD | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TOP 50 BIG BOARD

Kadarius Toney is on many experts Top 25..but yeah, is your list! Toney and Moore and Terrace Marshall!

All are getting some first round love!
I don't think any go first round.

Toney was a tough omission from the 50. I think he's got a chance to be a better pro than Deebo Samuel. He's the best slot in the draft. He was right on the bubble and has some character stuff. I think he's a good player.

I don't like Marshall's or Moore's hands.

Toney was a tough omission from the 50. I think he's got a chance to be a better pro than Deebo Samuel. He's the best slot in the draft. He was right on the bubble and has some character stuff. I think he's a good player.

I don't like Marshall's or Moore's hands.
Oh?

You watch Tre McKitty and you just can't understand why he isn't more successful. I mean he moved to Georgia and was barely used. There has to be a reason, he looks very fluid on the field but something must be up with him.

I think one of Toney or E Moore lands in the back of R 1 but it would work for me if they make it to #36.

Depending on what they do in R 1 that could be a good spot for another pass catcher, especially if the manage to land Pitts at 6.If they end up with Chase/Smith or Waddle than another WR would move down the the list and C or RB* being the need/value move there.

* i don't like it but if they have their heart set on one of the Top 3 they will likely have to take one there although they could all be gone anyway.

You watch Tre McKitty and you just can't understand why he isn't more successful. I mean he moved to Georgia and was barely used. There has to be a reason, he looks very fluid on the field but something must be up with him.

Tight End is a position that doesn't always have a ton of production in college. Most of them usually get better in the Pros. Tre is super talented and bright (working on his pilot's license).

He reminds me of Jonnu Smith.

I struggle to see what this player does better than Baron Brown
I struggle to see what this player does better than Baron Browning
You know I heard that same phrase from CK when I was pushing for Quentin Nelson OG ND he made the same statement you did. Comparing Nelson and Hernandez

Leatherwood and Stokes seem a bit high to me but this list is pretty dead on in terms of the actual 50 how I see it..
Personally I hate drafts with no top 20 saftey play.. some of my favorite film to watch.

If this is in order then don't agree at all. I don't even know where to begin. Eskridge over Bateman, Toney, Moore and Marshall is just ridiculous and smacks of "who I like as a guy that has never played a down of football in their life".

I like Eskridge but he is a 4-5th round pick.
I could honestly write a 50 page essay as to why this list sucks like Jaelon Phillips as #3? Are you dating him? He retired once already and was thought to be out of football altogether because the dude gets a concussion watching Football games.
This list sucks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom