Top 8 Dbs in the Nfl who would you put!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 8 Dbs in the Nfl who would you put!!!

Oaklandraider

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Who do you think are the top Dbs right now!!!

1. Ty law
2. ricky manning
3. rhonde barber
4. sam madison
5. My very own charles woodson
6. chris maclister
7. Fred smoot
8. ken lucas

1. Pat Surtain
2. Chris Mcallister
3. Champ Bailey
4. Ty Law
5. Antoine Winfield
6. Fred Smoot
7. Rhonde Barber
8. Shaun Springs

ether79 said:
1. Pat Surtain
2. Chris Mcallister
3. Champ Bailey
4. Ty Law
5. Antoine Winfield
6. Fred Smoot
7. Rhonde Barber
8. Shaun Springs

How could c-wood not be on your list.

No way are you kidding me look at dre bly or chump they got dicked this season but you cant say the guy is not a shut down corner.

Oaklandraider said:
No way are you kidding me look at dre bly or chump they got dicked this season but you cant say the guy is not a shut down corner.
Champ had a bad season, as did many CBs trying to adjust to the new rule. What does Chuck shut down? Can he stay healthy a WHOLE season? I've always thought he was overrated, had many heated discussions with a friend thats a Raiders fan. You can tell me anything you want but nothing he has ever done has impressed me to the point of calling him a "shut down" corner.

I dont understand where your coming from this guy has proven himself week in and week out, made it to quite a few pro bowls as well as earned the respect of evry other coener in the leauge, just watch game film on the guy but I guess evryone has there opnion as crazy as it may sound!!

Nate Clements not a top 8 corner? He's top 5 easy, possibly top 3.

Why on Earth do you have Manning rated #2?

Hes a damn good corner I was watching game film on the guy and he is one of the ideal corners in the leauge.

Oaklandraider said:
Hes a damn good corner I was watching game film on the guy and he is one of the ideal corners in the leauge.

If he is so good....then why did they sign Ken Lucas? they could of easily got a cheaper guy to just be their nickelback.

They got him to play along side of him not to start over him did you not see his Sb performance and his Nfc title performance his actions in those games speak for him.

Oaklandraider said:
They got him to play along side of him not to start over him did you not see his Sb performance and his Nfc title performance his actions in those games speak for him.

Yes i saw that NFC title game and Manning was outstanding in it. But this season he really didnt impress me alot, like he did in the NFC title game.

well c-wood wasnt very impressing this season they just need to work a little harder at the posistion thats all. I see it all the time guys have one bad season and end up going to the pro bowl thew next season some guys just have an off season.

Back
Top Bottom