Top Newcomer | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top Newcomer

BocaHighQB

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What FA signee do you think will have the biggest input to the success of the Dolphins in 05-06? In my ...opinion it will be our first round draft pick or I should say first pick in case we trade down for multiple first round picks. Probably anybody but a QB will have the most input because they will likely spend the year on the bench. But I don't think a QB is a likely draftee for the 'Phins. So, if we draft either Brown, Edwards, or a defensive player I have a funny feeling they will be spectacular due to Saban's scouting. My question again is who will be the biggest and best contributor to the Dolphins as a 1st year Dolphin?

Stockar Mcdougal. It won't get noticed by many though.

Oh I thought for a second you were talking about Terrel Buckley, I was like please tell me hes back lmao

now I realize you were speaking of Tebucky Jones.

Fitz said:
Oh I thought for a second you were talking about Terrel Buckley, I was like please tell me hes back lmao

now I realize you were speaking of Tebucky Jones.

LOL! Sorry man, didn't mean to confuse you. :lol:

There will never be another T-Buck on this team. We all have all ready agreed to call him T-Jones.

Can we include the coaching staff? If so my answer is Scott Linehan, if not Kevin Carter

I think that Carter or our #2 pick will make the best newcomer for us.

Its hard to tell at this point.Kevin Carter is who i would say so far but i think we will add a few more F/A yet and draft picks as well.

I guess im a lone here but i really don't think kevin carter will do that much.

ih8brady said:
We signed Terrell Buckley?

He meant Tebucky Jones, i thought for a min also that we signed the real T-Buck.

Saban4prez said:
I guess im a lone here but i really don't think kevin carter will do that much.
I agree with you.I just feel from what we have signed so far that he will do the best.

Back
Top Bottom