Top Priority for Monday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top Priority for Monday

Joe Dolfan

Active Roster
Reaction score

The Miami Dolphins organization needs to have someone visit the facility and give every player a flu shot come Monday morning, if they haven't gotten one already.

For those of you that think you hold some importance, please pass along this dema... request.

Thank you.

The Miami Dolphins organization needs to have someone visit the facility and give every player a flu shot come Monday morning, if they haven't gotten one already.

For those of you that think you hold some importance, please pass along this dema... request.

Thank you.

It's just going to create a situation where players lie and say they have no flu like symptoms even when they do. The result is some players will think they just have the flu and lie about it when they really have covid. If for some reason they get past the covid testing this could be a problem. Do you really think a player like Tom Brady is going to miss a key game because they have a sore throat or cough. They're just going to lie and say they feel fine.

I worked in a hospital for 37 years... got that flu shot every year. They'd do a clinic and hit all 1400 employees over a 3 day period. Never got the flu and got to flirt with a bunch of nursing students.

I worked in a hospital for 37 years... got that flu shot every year. They'd do a clinic and hit all 1400 employees over a 3 day period. Never got the flu and got to flirt with a bunch of nursing students.
I went into the military when I was 17. I got a flu shot every year and never got sick, though I'd sometimes get a little sick shortly after getting the shot.

The problem with the flu shot is it produces flu symptoms for some people. Those players would miss games just for trying to be preventive

The problem with the flu shot is it produces flu symptoms for some people. Those players would miss games just for trying to be preventive
Yeah, as I stated in the post right above yours, I'm one of those people.

That's why I said first thing Monday, which would give those guys the bye week to get over it and still get to practice before week eight.

Back
Top Bottom