Top selling jerseys on nflshop.com... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top selling jerseys on nflshop.com...

you know the league is going to put them in the playoffs no matter what though. I'd be shocked if they weren't in the NFC championship

What were they, 7 and 9 last year?

I'd wouldn't be surprised if that's their record again.

Maybe a one game improvement to 8 and 8.

I'd pay good money to see them go 0 and 16 though.

I bought myself a Marino jersey when I was 16. I had an orange Brown jersey custom made before they started selling them. Those are the only football jerseys I've ever owned.

I'm not buying a Tua jersey until he proves he can make it.

By the way, what grown man has a jersey for every day wear?

I’m going to buy the tua Jersey. It’ll be the first #1 Jersey I ever bought from any sport. But I’ll get the Aqua throwback because I’ve got Marino in white. The Don Shula patch will be cool if they do it too

What were they, 7 and 9 last year?

I'd wouldn't be surprised if that's their record again.

Maybe a one game improvement to 8 and 8.

I'd pay good money to see them go 0 and 16 though.
I'd pay money to see them go 8-8. Anybody who can't admit Brady just didn't look good as the season ended are kidding themselves. The idea any of these over the hill quarterbacks are still the cream of the crop is ridiculous. Brees and rivers also looked to hit that wall last year

I'd pay money to see them go 8-8. Anybody who can't admit Brady just didn't look good as the season ended are kidding themselves. The idea any of these over the hill quarterbacks are still the cream of the crop is ridiculous. Brees and rivers also looked to hit that wall last year

And I'd still take Brees and Rivers before I'd take CryBrady.

I have worst luck with jerseys as my collection is atrocious with some players including Marshall, Dion Jordan, Dansby but I’ve been waiting for this one to drop, always said my next jersey would be a throwback Marino or Jason Taylor but this one came available today And I know it’s kind of stupid on my part to get a rookie that hasn’t played a snap after getting burned on Jordan but these throwback whites are so fresh and I’m hoping Tua is our next franchise QB not in love with the # 1 but oh well.

Also splurged on limited as I’m hoping it’s my last jersey for a while and wanted the stitched numbers. It said latest I will get it is November 26th but I bought one on fanatics last year a Bryce Harper when he signed with phillies as I’m also a diehard Phils fan and same special event and they said expected by July and it showed in may so I’m hoping same thing happens. Maybe by start of season or shortly before there after and of course if tua is guy I’m hoping he is I will get green one next year lol.

Attachments

• 1833A08B-7D9C-4252-9B19-83645F7B384E.png
    1833A08B-7D9C-4252-9B19-83645F7B384E.png
    128.6 KB · Views: 66
Yea special event, but like I said I’ve ordered stuff before special event and it came earlier than projected hoping for same lol

I told myself years ago that I wasn’t going to buy anymore current player jerseys, because they just end up traded or cut. I have a custom throwback, a Marino, and a Duper.... I broke my rule this year, and ordered a Tua jersey as soon as his number was announced

Back
Top Bottom