TOS Swearing Rules | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TOS Swearing Rules

NLude33

Section 415, Row 17
Reaction score
I am getting a little sick of the swearing on this site. I know that people don't actually swear, they do the abreviation thing, and that reads the same. I just don't need to read that. Close to a year ago when I first found this site, I didn't notice it near as much, but now, with probably a coulpe thousand new members, it is much more noticible, and really takes away some of the enjoyment of reading the post.

Suggestion: As a poster, you cannot say, imply or suggest any swear word, or you will get banned for a specified period of time. So if you use the $ for S's or the **** for a swear word, it counts as swearing, and you get banned. Doesn't have to be severe, maybe a day/week for an offense.

Let me know what you think, and please other members, reply to this if you agree or disagree with me.

Thanks, NLude33

I respectfully disagree with you on that. We are talking about a grown-up, man's game here, and a swear word here or there (especially with the $*!*) is just how most real grown-up people talk.

I'm sure there is a christian site somewhere for folks that can't stand a swear word. No offense. You asked for replies that disagree as well.

I agree we are grown ups, and can swear if we want. But I can say Ricky Williams is a jerk, just as easy as I can say Ricky Williams is a F*ck*d up @ss hole! It just makes the reading easier for me.

I didn't say I can't stand a swear word, just don't like to read all the stars and abreviations. Robin Williams swears constantly during his routines, and I think he is extremly funny. Just don't see where it is needed here, on this site, to talk about football, thats all.

Back
Top Bottom