Total Rebuild- Trade Stills, Wilson, & Grant? | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Total Rebuild- Trade Stills, Wilson, & Grant?

I’ll trade anyone on offense not named Tunsil if the price is right.

It didn't take Baker Mayfield, Dak Prescott, or Russell Wilson a year to adapt. They were pretty good from the get go. If you get the right QB, they can have an impact right away.
Prescott and Wilson had a good OL, a running game and a good defense. We haven't had any of the 3 for about 10 years it seems.

Prescott and Wilson had a good OL, a running game and a good defense. We haven't had any of the 3 for about 10 years it seems.

It still doesn't change the fact that they both tore it up in their first year. Just look how the Browns looked when Tyrod Taylor started the season compared to when Baker Mayfield played. It was night and day. Even Sam Darnold had games this past year that he played well in. My point is the right rookie QB can make an impact instantly. It doesn't take two or three years for them to develop.

Last edited:
Problem with this whole thread was the values the OP thinks we would get in a trade for Stills, Grant and Wilson.

A 4th for Grant?
A 3rd for Wilson?
A 3rd for Stills?

That is too Maddenish to entertain.

I think Miami has the perfect scenario on their hands as is.

They brought in a known, flashy QB with some moxie and surrounded him with good weapons. For the unsuspecting fan they think we may have something here but when you look at the state of the lines, you know this is a gut job.

The possibility of lightning in a bottle could still happen, but more than likely this is a 3-13 to 5-11 team . . . .which will get you a top 5 pick.

The OP has a history of being overexcited when it comes to the cap and possibilities, you have to forgive him if he got disrespectful for not being able to handle his critics.

Back
Top Bottom