Total Rebuild- Trade Stills, Wilson, & Grant? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Total Rebuild- Trade Stills, Wilson, & Grant?

As an administrator on one hand you want people to invest in Fin Haven and then on the other you take someone who has made only a few posts and ridicule him just for trying to think out of the box. You should be encouraging progressive thoughts especially during the off-season, instead of potentially stymieing a member.
Or, maybe as an Admin I can see things you cannot.

Just perhaps he was a re-register who was simply here to stir ****.

Some things could be above your pay grade. I won’t discuss it again.

I just read through all 9 pages of this crap. Where's my prize?

The sad fact is even if those guys aren't in the long term plans, none of them have adequate trade value due to the anemic offense and the return will be shyte. They're more valuable playing for the fins than they are getting back like a 6th in return.

Definitely a conversation to revisit in the future after some production in a real life NFL offense.

Last edited:
right you are a mod genius.
amendola had more catches than stills. he was as invisible as branch.
he got 64 targets because he cant get open.
without googling im guessing stills has probably averaged 45 catches/700 or so yards per season as a D. add the crucial drops and the guy i think we can say is a total bust. but hes not a reason we 'tried to pass as little as possible'.

an offense that passed as little as it could only if you count the bubble passes as runs. LOL

And you lost the debate. I mean, you lost it on facts alone, but as soon as you mention I'm staff, you're waving a white flag.

I do like that you are changing the narrative though. I mean, you CLEARLY can't prove that he has a problem with drops, so now you're going the strawman route. I never said he was a #1. He was never meant to be. He has a specific role in the offense and he excels at it. Last year was a down year for him and he still ended up with the 4th most air yards with good hands ;). That's exactly what I expect out of a player with his role.

As for your last comment, the team dropped from 602 attempts in 2017 ( 18th in the league) to 455 attempts in 2018 (30th in the league), including bubble passes. Uh, yeah, they weren't passing. Can you please put a little effort into your assertions? Though, I do somewhat admire your willingness to die on the most pointless hills.

He is supposed to be our no 1 receiver. He shouldnt be the third most targeted receiver. Hes not targeted because he cant get open. Its not like he is going to be thrown to if he cant get open.

Hes never open-or Devante for that matters-thats why he is rarely-except for the standard 1-2 bubble screen per game-targeted. thats my perception from watching every game plus replays.

No, he wasn't. That's Parker.

And you lost the debate. I mean, you lost it on facts alone, but as soon as you mention I'm staff, you're waving a white flag.

I do like that you are changing the narrative though. I mean, you CLEARLY can't prove that he has a problem with drops, so now you're going the strawman route. I never said he was a #1. He was never meant to be. He has a specific role in the offense and he excels at it. Last year was a down year for him and he still ended up with the 4th most air yards with good hands ;). That's exactly what I expect out of a player with his role.

As for your last comment, the team dropped from 602 attempts in 2017 ( 18th in the league) to 455 attempts in 2018 (30th in the league), including bubble passes. Uh, yeah, they weren't passing. Can you please put a little effort into your assertions? Though, I do somewhat admire your willingness to die on the most pointless hills.

To be fair, his other hill is now employed by Tennessee. Kenny Stills is his next target to condemn as the Antichrist.

this thread delivers.

my favorite part is anyone who criticized the mods or admins for anything they said, when it was blatantly obvious from the get-go that this was some condescending, know-it-all, d-bag, $hit-stirrer they had banned in the past and re-registered under a new screenname.

seriously lmfao.

No... they are young players and this team will be ready to make noise in 2020 in my opinion... assuming they find the quarterback.
maybe 3yr if done right. if not 10 more yr of being browns.

Lot of pressure on Freddie kitchens and the Browns this year.

They better get it done or Freddie kitchens may be a one and doner.

That gms got a lot of pull right now

Lot of pressure on Freddie kitchens and the Browns this year.

They better get it done or Freddie kitchens may be a one and doner.

That gms got a lot of pull right now

Gotta say, my $$ is NOT on Kitchens.

We've gotten to that sad point in Dolphins history where the Browns are now the better team.
too me I would of done half rebuild and try win until I find a rookie qb.
browns on paper look good, but until they make playoff. than they are better team.

Gotta say, my $$ is NOT on Kitchens.

The pressures really on mayfield imo. But it won’t be his head that rolls.

Odell is not the type to keep his mouth shut. So it better be rainbows and unicorns or that dude will throw someone under the bus.

Kitchens is an easy blame game guy

Wow, I think I posted in the first couple of pages and now I came back and read this last page and there's a fight going on here. Wtf?
People, keep in mind that NOBODY on this board gets to make any decisions for the team. Everything here is just pretty much an opinion. No reason to get so mad at each other.

Back
Top Bottom