Total Team Effort Today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Total Team Effort Today

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
This was a total team effort. 2nd half adjustments we’re on point. Even the Defense picked it up in the 2nd half, holding Philadelphia to basically 7 pts (philly did add a FG late), special teams did their thing....the Flipper Special (lol), Jason Sanders nailing that 51 yard FG, Offense became unstoppable on 5 of their last 6 drives. Parker and Gesicki seem to be getting better every week.

closest we’ll get to a complete game from this team all season. Coaching staff has this team overachieving big time.

How bout Ryan Fitzpatrick ole' Kris Kringle himself, throwing up some Jump Ball Magic!!! How bout that Offensive Line playing like a seasoned group of Hogs!!! What about Mike Gesicki making snowmen in the South Florida Sun!!! DeVante Parker doing unimaginable things!!! And the secondary filled with a bunch of no names, making names for themselves. And how about sending Philly home with their tails up their azzez!!!

good stuff... really enjoyable to watch the dev -- just me or does Laird play like he's
been in the league for 5 years already!
No lol. But man what a breath of fresh air to see him with the ball rather than the likes of Ballage.

More of Laird and Gaskins going forward. Feel like we could teach someone else to run the wildcat as thats all ballage is good for

No lol. But man what a breath of fresh air to see him with the ball rather than the likes of Ballage.

More of Laird and Gaskins going forward. Feel like we could teach someone else to run the wildcat as thats all ballage is good for
Ballage is only good for fetching Gatorade for Laird and Gaskins from the bench!

Kid scrambled some eggs on a blitz pick up and NO WAY he's a rookie

the way he obviously gets the game and plays super smart.

Oh I forgot -- he's actually super smart!

:lol:

Ballage is only good for fetching Gatorade for Laird and Gaskins from the bench!

Yet another silver lining that didn’t really occur to me until just now.

The door is officially closed on Ballage.

I mean we already knew he wouldn’t be back next year but it’s important he not play anymore this year either.

It was easy to blame the OL to a point but I saw the dude just fall down today after barely being touched. Like the kid literally didn’t think effort was required to play in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom