Tough break for the Fins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tough break for the Fins

So it's AVP, or Harrington we get to see this year. Should be interesting.

On a similar note, it looks like the Jets and Ray Mickens are going to part ways. My question is, who the heck is going to play corner for those guys?! lol

Originally posted by dolfan87
On a similar note, it looks like the Jets and Ray Mickens are going to part ways. My question is, who the heck is going to play corner for those guys?! lol
they have some guy named Henderson thay like, maybe Santana Moss will play both ways if he ever plays. :rolleyes:

So it's AVP, or Harrington we get to see this year. Should be interesting.

you got it wrong - http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news/ap/20020228/ap-jets-moves.html - but now they have 2 CB and 1 S only

Great, there I go trying to use my memory again. I thought I read it the other way around this morning.

Never In a Million Years...

Originally posted by BigDoug
Rumor has it that the 'phins want to sign Johnson?

That's a dirty, disgusting rumor that just should never disgrace the annuls of this web site. I'm not sure who the source of this is but something tells me that they're a Bills fan who just wants the worst for the 'Fins. If we're going to rumor monger, let's stick to good ones, like the Ricky Williams thing. Now there's a rumor worth talking about.:D

:fire: :fire:

It will be funny to see who does actually sign Rob. I don't see anyone making him a starter, so it is back to second fiddle for surfer boy.

i really think,

It will be funny to see who does actually sign Rob. I don't see anyone making him a starter, so it is back to second fiddle for surfer boy.
he should have stayed at the beach!:D

I think he has a good chance of starting...

for the next expansion team in LA ;) :p

Back
Top Bottom