Tough Decisions (bye Weeks)

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by DolfanISS, Oct 2, 2018.

1. DolfanISS

DolfanISS Perennial All-Pro Finheaven VIP

Ok I need to cut one of my 3 QB’s this week, keep 2 Dalton, Rivers or Luck? I love Dalton’s schedule he’s literally playing every shootout team in the league. I think Rivers also has good matchups and talent and Luck has the least amount of talent but has to carry that team. He also gets some tough defenses twice. I’m leaning towards Luck even though he might be the best player.

2nd I need to play one and cut one Lesean McCoy or Buck Allen. I’m leaning towards keeping Allen as McCoys volume has net shown up yet.

This is an undefeated team believe it or not lol. I have Evans, Burton, Robinson and Howard on bye and Hilton likely out which is why the flurry of moves. I’ve considered just throwing the week lol.

2. ANMoore

ANMoore Well-Known Member

Cut luck. Keep shady he’s supposed to be full go again. Not that I think he’s gonna be a a typical shady season, but the talent trumps Allen by a lot.

Look at trade options for luck

3. susser2000

susser2000 A True Fan

I'd try and trade one of the QBs, but if you can't I'd cut Rivers. Luck is going to throw it 40+ times each week, Dalton has been pretty good, and I think Rivers is always a great option, but if I had to choose one, it would be rivers.

I agree with ANMoore, keep Shady. Buck Allen is TD dependent and I feel like Collins will get his stuff together soon and take carries away from Allen.

4. DolfanISS

DolfanISS Perennial All-Pro Finheaven VIP

I’ve been trying to trade a QB. no dice. I need a TE this week. My questions were based on getting nyheim hines but I didn’t. Have to play both Allen and McCoy mute point now. I don’t want to cut Burton on potential so one the the QB’s will be cut. I’ll do it Sunday so I can get them back if I want.

5. susser2000

susser2000 A True Fan

Yeah, I had Goff and Ryan on a team and finally got someone to offer me Alex Collins and took it. :wtf