Tough Guy | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tough Guy

I wouldn't mind getting Bryan Cox back. Dude took on an entire team for disrespecting our kicker … our KICKER! He wasn't even in the game, ran the length of the field to get in the other team's face and have his teammate's back. That sort of camaraderie goes a long way towards building a great locker room and sense of team.

Great teams are families … and they treat their teammates as brothers. I'm hoping we build that again under Coach Flores. But if you need a tough guy with power, consider Coach Flores, he shows it in this commercial.

… at least I think that's Coach Flores.

Relative to their position I would say the toughest player on the Dolphins was Frank Gore last year. Not going to help moving forward.

The players of recent years that come to mind are Suh, Landry, Matthews, Incognito.

There was a group of fans that would brag about Tannehill being so tough he pee'd blood.

Relative to their position I would say the toughest player on the Dolphins was Frank Gore last year. Not going to help moving forward.

The players of recent years that come to mind are Suh, Landry, Matthews, Incognito.

There was a group of fans that would brag about Tannehill being so tough he pee'd blood.
Different kind of tough in RT. You can argue his prowess as a QB, but it's hard to argue that he wasn't tough enough to stand in there, and take a beating.

I think the flavor of "tough" OP has in mind is the hard a$$ tough, that inspires, and elevates a team.

Being a lazy ****

But honestly, The Pats nullified that DL by killing the secondary with the short stuff.

For the life of me, I don't understand how these NFL secondary plays the Pats. The don't have any burners so why are you playing this sift zone stuff against them? You're automatically giving there receivers 4-6 yards a catch underneath.

Well, you're giving ONE receiver all the catches.

When are teams going to use the Pats formula against them? You know double their best offensive weapon forces Brady to go elsewhere with the ball?

But honestly, The Pats nullified that DL by killing the secondary with the short stuff.

For the life of me, I don't understand how these NFL secondary plays the Pats. The don't have any burners so why are you playing this sift zone stuff against them? You're automatically giving there receivers 4-6 yards a catch underneath.

Well, you're giving ONE receiver all the catches.

When are teams going to use the Pats formula against them? You know double their best offensive weapon forces Brady to go elsewhere with the ball?
It’s weird. Tommy can’t beat you deep if you make him do it all day - not anymore.

It’s weird. Tommy can’t beat you deep if you make him do it all day - not anymore.

Oh, you and I know that! But it's strange how teams play this two-deep shell stuff like the Patriots still have Randy Moss.

If you're secondary can't cover 7-11 one on one then you got serious problems. Rotate cover 1 and drop that extra safety in the box and jump those underneath non-sense that they live off.

Dare him to hold onto the ball and air-it-out!

Tannehill is so tough he deflected common sense for 7 years

Reshad Jones is bully tough. He likes to stand over a smaller player after a takedown, but far too often he takes conveniently poor angles or arrives late when it's a bulldozer type. Frank Gore made Jones look stupid en route to the end zone from about 40 yards in that 2015 game against the Colts. Then after the shoulder issues he has been shying away more often than not, and sometimes barely trying at all.

We need Vanessa Herzog types. Now that is fast and tough. Incredible build for that sport. Female version of Eric Heiden. It might not show up as well in still photos but amazing when watching the live races. Every time I see her I wish the Dolphins and Canes rosters had frames that strong from the waist down.

Suh - see what he did to that o-lineman in the SB? Got leverage and chucked him into Brady knocking him down. It was like human bowling. But **** him.

Give me Cox to fire up the team any day.

Remember what Wake and Suh did to that Jet’s QB?

Dude qualifies for handicapped parking the rest of his life because of that hit.

Back
Top Bottom