Tough love from Flores for Wilkins, who got chewed out, benched after ‘bad penalty’ | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tough love from Flores for Wilkins, who got chewed out, benched after ‘bad penalty’

Someone needs to show Coach Flores some tough Love, this product he is putting out there is borderline Worst ever in NFL History.

By design. By agenda. By mandate.

Your fascination with being a 6 to 9 win team yearly, is the real reason we are in this mess. Davie was all to happy to put a mediocre product on the field, because it made you believe they could be better.

Your fascination with being a 6 to 9 win team yearly, is the real reason we are in this mess. Davie was all to happy to put a mediocre product on the field, because it made you believe they could be better.
It's amazing how some ppl think.

I can understand the casual fan that watches a few games a year, and doesn't really closely follow team, but i would think most posters on this forum would be more aware.

What the hell did ppl think was going to happen? Did they expect to get the top pick (or even top 3) by being competitive with playoff teams, and lose 14-16 games by 3 points every week.

You don't go about something this drastic in a half a$$ed manner.

Someone needs to show Coach Flores some tough Love, this product he is putting out there is borderline Worst ever in NFL History.

Just dont understand how some fans can expect a better product with the absolute lack of talent in our roster. Its somewhat baffling. Like bro.... What do you expect? Can't make Chicken Cordon Bleu out of Chicken Scraps..... You need more.... We need more talent on this roster to be competitive. This is all by design.... They have to be this bad to secure what they believe to be a franchise savior in Tua. They've take every step to ensure they get their man. Take the medicine man. Its a necessary baptism, the road to redemption is far less traveled. Atonement though.......

Cool your Jets there Hero. I don’t have no such Fascination. I totally want a Complete rebuild, but this Coaching Staff is in over there Collective heads. I don’t Trust these Coaches to build a LEGO house much less a Championship Football Team.

Cool your Jets there Hero. I don’t have no such Fascination. I totally want a Complete rebuild, but this Coaching Staff is in over there Collective heads. I don’t Trust these Coaches to build a LEGO house much less a Championship Football Team.
When you hire a "rookie" staff, much like a rookie player, you have to live with the mistakes, and growing pains.

Need I remind you that no established coach was going to touch this job with a 30 foot pole, and a double layer of Trojans.

How are they in over their heads. What metrics are you using?

In case you havent been paying attention, we arent trying to win **** this year. The owner openly said we are rebuilding or some **** like that months and months ago

So a fan on a message board is the reason a team wins or loses games? Ooookkkkk. Somebody's placing a little too much importance on their opinions.

That's the reason? Because some fan is fascinated with being a 6 to 9 win team? I always thought it was the ineptitude of the front office to draft properly and build a winning football team. Now I know.

Back
Top Bottom