Tough road ahead... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tough road ahead...

LeftCoastPhin

Getting geeked for 2003!!
Reaction score
I was just browsing at our schedule and we only have 2 give me wins (Vikes and Jets), other then that it's a tough schedule with no give me's.

Every game is critical, more so than ususal because there are only two wild cards and lots of quality teams vying for them (Pats,Chargers, Broncos, Chiefs, Jags, Steelers) That's assuming the Raiders, Colts, Browns, and Phins win their division. So that's 6 teams with a legitimate chance for 2 spots!! Damn!

We need to beat N.E. and not worry about the wild card cause it's gonna be close!!

The good news is that the Pats' schedule is as tough as ours so the best team will win the East.

Let's give ourselves a huge edge with a win this week. This game is HUGE!!!

:monkey: Belichoke and the Patsies

it willl be tough and Nov in the Meadowlands is not a give me. I think the Ravens in Miami will be an easy win. But agree that there are only 2 easy game :eek:

I think you left a team out of that playoff race........

Yea, I gotta give the Bills their props. They will contend for a spot, their offense is top notch. Give them a year to build their defense and look out! Good luck.

Personally, I dont hate the Bills like most do on this site. I reserve my hatred for the Jets and Raiders.

Jim Kelly is one of my favorite players, class act.

But don't think for ONE second that I'm in any way shape or form a Bills fan! I despise all AFC East foes, they must go down, and must go down hard!!

It's cool that you're open minded though........I think that if we beat Oak, we have a VERY good shot...if we lose.....it'll be a battle but not impossible.

Yea, I hope you kick Oakland's butt! I expected Bledsoe to do well, but not this well. It will be fun to see if he can keep it up.

My fingers are crossed.......the thing he's got going for him is that he's 100% into the games......he said that he now knows what Bill Parcells meant by telling him that he needs to be a leader. He wants to win more then anything........Look out for one game....I think he's going to go off against the Pats at the Ralph on Nov 3....I just don't see how we lose that game.

The Chiefs was supposed to be a give me game but you saw what happened...dont be surprised if we win the tough games and lose the easy ones.

I definately didn't think KC was gonna be a give me game. With their offense AT Arrowhead, I knew our hands were full. Sure enough....

KC is a give me in Miami, but they are always one of the best home teams in the NFL

(1) Folks, the Chiefs are tough, period. Their offense is formidable. Our defense looked horrible against them, but just as I said after our last visit to St. Louis, even the '72 No-Name Defense would have had a tough time controlling our opponent on that given day.

(2) I really, REALLY hope the Bills beat the Raiders. It's all about seeding, baby.

(3) I hated the Bills a lot more in the Thurman Thomas days. I'm enjoying Drew Bledsoe's success this year (as long as it stops against the Fins) because he's a class act who deserved a chance to continue a successful career.

But what's with those new unis??? Ughhh!!!

(4) Realignment is going to make for some disappointed, deserving teams come playoff time. We have to rule our division. I said it before the season, and I'll say it again: if we can reach the playoffs as a #1 or #2 seed, we'll make it to the Super Bowl.

I don't think you will have a #1 or #2 but 3 or 4. Its going to be a tight race between the Dolphins, Pats and Bills for the AFC East title. I think it will finish something like this.... Dolphins-11-5, Pats-12-4, Bills, 10-6.

PS-The Bills new away jerseys are horrible! But how can you not like the home ones? I think ther're sharp as hell!

I agree....the away ones are tough to look at but I love the home ones......the all blue of last week aren't as good as the blue with the white pants. IMO

Back
Top Bottom