Tough To Not Want Daboll With Dorsey In The Sidecar After That Defeat Of NE | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tough To Not Want Daboll With Dorsey In The Sidecar After That Defeat Of NE

I don’t see why Dorsey would leave Buffalo. He’s been groomed to take over the offensive coordinator spot, has massive familiarity with the QB…and would walk into a job where an mvp caliber QB in his prime will lead his offense for years to come. It’s a fast track for a head coaching job.

Dorsey isn’t going with Dabol. Not happening. His name is starting to circulate for OC jobs. And I’m pretty confident he would assume the role of Bills OC if Dabol leaves.

Dorsey isn’t going with Dabol. Not happening. His name is starting to circulate for OC jobs. And I’m pretty confident he would assume the role of Bills OC if Dabol leaves.

Or take the UM job. We have bags to drop now bro

I don’t see why Dorsey would leave Buffalo. He’s been groomed to take over the offensive coordinator spot, has massive familiarity with the QB…and would walk into a job where an mvp caliber QB in his prime will lead his offense for years to come. It’s a fast track for a head coaching job.
Why wouldn’t he leave Buffalo? Offered more money to be an OC. Money talks in the NFL

Why wouldn’t he leave Buffalo? Offered more money to be an OC. Money talks in the NFL
You think Buffalo is going to cheap out on his contract based on what? The offensive rosters are night and day in being set up for success. Success leads to even bigger pay down the road. Here he could be thrown out with Tua in a year or two. There he’s set up for advancement.

Why wouldn’t he leave Buffalo?

because it’s maybe the second best OC job in the world?

I've been hard on Allen, as I've seen a lot of his games, his ups and downs.

But, he played extremely well in the playoff win over NE. I don't think Buffalo ever punted, but I could be wrong.

Allen plays like that and Bills can go all the way.
Last two games against NE Bills never punted. The playoff game 7 drives 7 TDs

And that is the fastest track to HC. Stay in Buffalo. Continue to work with Allen. As long as Offense doesn’t drop off majorly and Allen continues to perform with the Bills. Guess who’s name starts getting in HC circles yep Dorsey.

You think Buffalo is going to cheap out on his contract based on what? The offensive rosters are night and day in being set up for success. Success leads to even bigger pay down the road. Here he could be thrown out with Tua in a year or two. There he’s set up for advancement.

Why wouldn’t he leave Buffalo?

because it’s maybe the second best OC job in the world?
Thanks so much for setting me straight

Yeah he would pick us. This is a playoff ready roster looking up with a ton of cap space a a lot of future draft picks.
Defensively yes. And the Raiders were a playoff team.

If Harbough goes somewhere else it says one of two thing (maybe both)

1- Ross really loves Michigan more than the dolphins
2- Harbaugh doesn't buy into Ross and Grier. He's apparently said he is looking for a franchise with solid owner and gm.

Neither would be good.

Back
Top Bottom