Trade a WR to Raiders? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade a WR to Raiders?

What makes anyone think the raiders value DeVante Parker over anyone on their roster?

What has he done other than be hurt multiple times in the regular season.

I'd trade Parker to them for a 4th round pick for sure.

We better give them somebody, they're gonna foil our tanking...We can't hope to match their dysfunction.

I feel like DVP would be gone if he had any sort of trade value. With most of our receiving core injury prone or coming off major injuries I don’t think we have anyone with a ton of value.

We are already loaded with future Graft picks (correction that should read Draft picks). Let's roll with the WRs we have rather than trading more away. Besides, Oakland gave up a 3rd and a 5th round pick to Pittsburgh acquiring Antonio Brown. (Not a stellar return on that investment). I can't see Mayock and Gruden giving more away.

Look at this point we should be offering to take 2021 or even 2022 picks in trades. Enticing teams to potentially give up better valued picks, further down road.

Oakland gave up a 3 and 5 for AB, correct. Not sure if there were any strings attached to him being on the roster. That said I doubt Oakland wants more egg on their face after giving up another 3rd this time for a lesser player. Although to be fair to DVP he still possess’s potential and hasn’t had the best situation around him despite his own short comings.

I’ll take a 2021 3rd.

A 2020 fifth doesn’t interest me enough. I’d like to recoup the pick we sent to Houston though, a 4th right?
DVP stinks on ice. He wouldn’t fetch a frisbee.

Considering this is all-in on the tank mode, why not? I'd offer up any of them. Heck, maybe they'll overpay for DeVante Parker even...

I would trade DeVante....not Wilson, Grant or Preston Williams....unless the price is crazy...almost everything has a price!

hahahaha. Laughing at people saying they would take a 2nd or a 3rd for DVP......Would you offer the raiders a 2nd or 3rd if he was there and was on the trade table? No. I didnt think so.

Back
Top Bottom