Trade Alonso This Offseason? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Alonso This Offseason?

I think we have to get rid of every defensive player we didn't draft and then we'll be OK. Yes, Cam Wake too. These fills in across the board on offense too, have ultimately killed us. Over time we have developed a clear culture of losing.

Wake Gone
Branch Gone
Alonso Gone
Quinn Gone
Hayes Gone (love him but he has never stayed healthy relying on him again would be foolish, I now understand why last season he wasn't expected to return before ultimately resigning)
McDonald Gone

Yes we'll be even worse at first but over time we can replace this losing culture. Wake is a huge part of that, as is Jones -- at the end of the day they weren't expected to win **** anyways. Its gone on for too long. Everyone says this team needs leaders. I think its clear who the leaders should be but apparently no one steps up.

Last edited:
Doubt you’d get mucb back. Last 2 games grades been poor bringing him back down to about average for the year.

Takes himself out of gaps and free lancing on assignments.

Bet they bring wake back.

i think we will be better off cutting all the players we DID draft

the realistic numbers will be to have about 12 new players next year if the same FO/HC are still here.
Comes down to 7 draft picks and 4 or 5 free agents

If we clean house then a new GM/HC would turn the roster more and we might see 15 to 18 new players.

His late / borderline dirty hit on Andrew Luck had me yelling at my tv lol but overall , I do like him as a player (I take the good with the bad & the good outweighs the bad big time imo) plus he is not 30 yet. I say we do not trade him unless its some steal trade.

Back
Top Bottom