TRADE: Bears Trading TE Adam Shaheen To Dolphins For Conditional 6th-Rd Pick | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TRADE: Bears Trading TE Adam Shaheen To Dolphins For Conditional 6th-Rd Pick

Likely conditional on him making the openning day roster. Not a bad move in my book. I wouldn't be shocked if Miami kept 4 tightends anyway. A big body, if he's a willing blocker he has a decent shot.

So curioisty got the better of me and went over to a Bears sub reddit...

Lmao dolphins got fleeced

Get scammed Miami

Hahahhahhahahhahahhahahhhaha...
He’s gonna ball out, isn’t he?

If he stays healthy he’s at the very least in theory a good red zone threat. The problem with these bigger TE’s is that they never learn how to fall to the ground gracefully so they always get injured

Very logical, Dolphins needed an IR buddy so Tua won’t get lonely

Get scammed Miami

If he stays healthy he’s at the very least in theory a good red zone threat. The problem with these bigger TE’s is that they never learn how to fall to the ground gracefully so they always get injured

Don't see how Miami got fleeced. If he bombs out and doesn't make the roster it likely cost Miami nothing. At worst the condition is the 6th becomes a 7th if he doesn't make the roster.

This will end up being a superb trade for Miami.

Everyone named Adam I know is a LeBron James level of athlete, Einstein level of intelligence, and Brad Pitt level of good looks.
This AdamD (I always laugh at your screen name because of how similar it is to my own name) has noticed the same trend. There’s just no stopping Adams.

Iirc he had a pretty gruesome injury last year. Actually looked decent the limited times he got looks before that, I thought. We’ll have to see how he recovers from that, but I’d say it’s worth a 6th round flyer. Nobody trades away a 6th and worries that they got fleeced.

Don't see how Miami got fleeced. If he bombs out and doesn't make the roster it likely cost Miami nothing. At worst the condition is the 6th becomes a 7th if he doesn't make the roster.

It isn’t a fleece job if it’s a conditional 6th. Anyone who believes so is a dolt.

Get scammed Miami

Another reason to hate Bears fans, they never have any class and are delusional

Back
Top Bottom