Trade Changes NOTHING for this season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Changes NOTHING for this season

VaPhinatic

Active Roster
Reaction score
We are a 3 to 6 win team this year. Trading Davis doesn't change that statement. We are still a 3 to 6 win team.

Biggest problem, it adds another gaping whole to fill next offseason.

We have a new coaching staff. This entire roster will be turned over in the next 1-3 seasons. We should be used to this by now. Every coach wants his guys.

More importantly, Coyle (our DC) is a former defensive backs coach. If he signed off on Davis trade then that should tell you something!

It adds a pretty big hole at CB in a position a lot of people thought would be set for years in 09

Bull shi?? We just traded talent for a line of bull cra? that we might receive something next season for our efforts!

I think at least 3 wins turned into losses with this trade. When Nolan Carrol is third best DB, you are in SERIOUS trouble. Brady will have 600 yards on this team.

So Ireland will replace his bad draft picks with more bad draft picks!

Hooray!

Save your money folks and watch at home.

So Ireland will replace his bad draft picks with more bad draft picks!

Hooray!

Save your money folks and watch at home.

If this team goes 3-13 like many are predicting, do you honestly think Ireland will be back??? Think about it.

If this team goes 3-13 like many are predicting, do you honestly think Ireland will be back??? Think about it.

That's two games more than I am predicting.

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

It adds a pretty big hole at CB in a position a lot of people thought would be set for years in 09

Stop making sense!

I'm glad they saved me the money I was going to spend to fly to Arizona to watch them play the Cardinals. Marshall and Carroll as cb? Maybe we can get a second for Tannehill? Lets just add more holes to the team.

yea but now we have a GLARING hole at CB....now next year we have to obviously draft someone who can make plays for our offense and that tannehill can grow with but we gotta waste a pick on a cb somewhere down the road in the draft. and like seabasmiamifan said we thought cb was going to be a strong position for us for years to come

Trade changes NOTHING? This trade just changed the entire identity of a young talented secondary. Instead of two bookend corners who were just coming into their own and possibly securing a few late game wins with receivers actually being covered and defended, we now get F'n nolan carol matched up with ANDRE JOHNSON for the game winning touchdown catch with 2 seconds left to play AGAIN! Changed nothing? **** it changed my mind on the direction and philosophy of this team! Still PHINZ UP but DAMN COACH!

Back
Top Bottom