Trade Deadline Offensive Targets | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Deadline Offensive Targets

Just my opinion on this.....But I think we stand. I say no trades at all. The cap is stagnant if not going down. That puts an even higher premium on these draft picks coming in ‘21. Let’s see where the current roster takes us and adjust from there.
This is exactly what we should do in the middle of a rebuild. Use the rest of this season to see what we have on this current roster.

I’d maybe do like Jordan Howard and a 7th for Golden Tate

Antonio Callaway is eligible to return this week. I want to see what he can bring before we trade for a WR. Definitely need a RB

Bring back Gore for the rest of the year. He comes cheap, a Miami guy and can get 3rd and short first downs for us.

I've been interested in Fuller for weeks now, in large part for the reasons you described. He's Watson's favorite target and I'd like to eliminate that for our benefit as well.

Plus I think he fits with Parker and Williams.

I really don't know what they are looking to get for him though. I'm not interested in giving up a 2nd. I'd do a 3rd and hope it costs them just one game.

We could be talking about the 3rd or 4th pick instead of the 7th or 8th.

Really wish we had poached Fuller.

I’m guessing they want to hang onto him long term being Watsons go-to guy. He was never going to get traded.

Really wish we had poached Fuller.

I’m guessing they want to hang onto him long term being Watsons go-to guy. He was never going to get traded.
He might not be traded , but I could see him leaving in free agency next year.

He might not be traded , but I could see him leaving in free agency next year.

Im thinking Houston can’t afford to let him leave at this point after botching the Hopkins situation. Houston must have some sense of what Fuller is thinking to not have moved him.

He’s going to end the season with 11-13 TDs. That should earn him a salary ironically in the $11-$13 million range.

Im thinking Houston can’t afford to let him leave at this point after botching the Hopkins situation. Houston must have some sense of what Fuller is thinking to not have moved him.

He’s going to end the season with 11-13 TDs. That should earn him a salary ironically in the $11-$13 million range.
At this point I don't think they could do anything about it. If Fuller wants to go he will be free to sign with whatever team offers him a deal he prefers.

Back
Top Bottom