Trade Deadline Offensive Targets | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Deadline Offensive Targets

i think pollard is much better than anybody on our roster.

just for 2020, i would add him for a late round pick.
Pollard is a very solid Running back, If Zeke keeps playing the way he is right now I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes the lead ball carrier for that team and Zeke gets traded now or in the offseason.

Brother Zeke’s contract is extremely ugly! In the plus $20 million a year range. No thank you.
If the cowboys were trying to unload him I think it would come without the signing bonus included in his contract.. Look from a pure football running back if we could get him for abut 10-13 million dollars thats a good deal, He is a special player..

I really don't trust the guy off the field though, I could see him getting into real trouble and distracted if he came here.

I don't see that realistic running back that makes a difference in the running game coming before the trade deadline. Might have to wait until the offseason a few swing at the position on day two and day three of the draft. I'm interested in Will Fuller as a deep threat, but sounds like Houston asking for too much and I would only be interested if assured Fuller would re-sigh a three or four year deal at a fair price. Miami has the draft picks and cap space to wait and look at the position in the offseason if they want.
haha that would be funny as hell but i don't think the texans have any intention of tanking themselves because we have their draft picks lmao.

I would love to take fuller off their hands just to make our first and second rounder stronger alone, But alas Bill Obrien was fired so I think robbing the texans isn't in the cards anymore.

If the cowboys were trying to unload him I think it would come without the signing bonus included in his contract.. Look from a pure football running back if we could get him for abut 10-13 million dollars thats a good deal, He is a special player..

I really don't trust the guy off the field though, I could see him getting into real trouble and distracted if he came here.

Thanks I Appreciate that, you guys run by far the best fins forum on the internet, I'm a transplant from the scout forums and i love it here.

Even with your everyday dolphin fan knuckleheads.

BTW no way in hell i want zeke on this team way too many distractions for him in Miami.

Last edited:
Thanks I Appreciate that, you guys run by far the best fins forum on the internet, I'm a transplant from the scout forums and i love it here.

BTW no way in hell i want zeke on this team way too many distractions for him in Miami.
Brother if I may make a suggestion. Make a donation to the site and donate $25.00 and say it is for VIP membership. I think you will really like what we are doing in there. Good to have you here. Thanks for the kind words about the site.

John

Last edited:
Brother if I may make a suggestion. Make a donation to the site and donate $25.00 and say it is for VIP membership. I think you will really like what are doing are doing in there. Good to have you here. Thanks for the kind words about the site.

John
Cool good to know i'll remember that around the holiday's.

For the hype he had coming out til now, overrated imo.. I thought he would be a good player and he has been that, but that’s as far as I go with superlatives, he’s not a great player.. Dalvin Cook, Alvin Kamara, Saquon.. those are great players

Mike Davis from Carolina. I don’t know what it would take to get em, or if the panthers would even be interested in a trade.

haha that would be funny as hell but i don't think the texans have any intention of tanking themselves because we have their draft picks lmao.

I would love to take fuller off their hands just to make our first and second rounder stronger alone, But alas Bill Obrien was fired so I think robbing the texans isn't in the cards anymore.

Not a question of robbing them. They actually need to try to acquire some picks thanks to Obrien. With him it was buffoonery and now the smarter thing to do because they ain't goin nowhere soon.

Fuller could be more difficult to get but as I mentioned before Brandin Cooks would do nicely too and probably more affordable in a few ways.
Just hope they get Tua some WR help Today

Come on! The Ravens or one of these other tough nose teams ought to have a physical RB on their practice squad that we can snatch.

Looking at options from teams that may be willing to trade. Not advocating for a trade, but listing players that have appeal and MAY be available.

RB,
Todd Gurley from Atlanta
Pollard from Dallas
Kerryon Johnson from Detroit
Coleman or McKinnon from the 49ers
Frank Gore from the Jets
David Johnson from Houston
Giovanny Bernard ftom Cincinnati

WR,
Amari Cooper from Dallas
Golden Tate from the Giants
Julio Jones from Atlanta
Marvin Jones from Detroit
Adam Thielen from Minnesota
Jamison Crowder from the Jets
AJ Green ftom the Bengals
Will Fuller from Houston

Looking at options from teams that may be willing to trade. Not advocating for a trade, but listing players that have appeal and MAY be available.

RB,
Todd Gurley from Atlanta
Pollard from Dallas
Kerryon Johnson from Detroit
Coleman or McKinnon from the 49ers
Frank Gore from the Jets
David Johnson from Houston
Giovanny Bernard ftom Cincinnati

WR,
Amari Cooper from Dallas
Golden Tate from the Giants
Julio Jones from Atlanta
Marvin Jones from Detroit
Adam Thielen from Minnesota
Jamison Crowder from the Jets
AJ Green ftom the Bengals
Will Fuller from Houston

On that list..Gurley and Pollard made the most sense.

I've been interested in Fuller for weeks now, in large part for the reasons you described. He's Watson's favorite target and I'd like to eliminate that for our benefit as well.

Plus I think he fits with Parker and Williams.

I really don't know what they are looking to get for him though. I'm not interested in giving up a 2nd. I'd do a 3rd and hope it costs them just one game.

We could be talking about the 3rd or 4th pick instead of the 7th or 8th.

Back
Top Bottom