Trade Deadline thoughts | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Deadline thoughts

We need a RB as soon as possible with a rookie QB, it would take pressure off him immediately. Two trade possibilities I would like to see, trade with the Ravens for J.K. Dobbins or trade with the Cowboys for Ezekiel Elliott. Both backs can carry the load and would instantly upgrade the position. The Cowboys would have to take on some of Elliotts contract, but would for a high draft pick and both players still have plenty of miles left in them.
A07B9596-B156-492D-8D07-EF24D4B4F919.jpeg

Stop the run and pin your ears back and go after Tua is what defenses are going to do, write it down and remember who told ya so.

Myles Gaskin doesn't strike fear in anyone and if they don't add a quality RB soon, I am afraid Tua will get injured once again.
It's not that I think Gaskin is an elite back, though he's fine as a platoon type player.

The trades you suggest have no basis in practicality.

Plastic face Jerry Jones drafted Elliott personally and no way that inflated ego dinosaur
trades him for anything less than an R1. Super overrated player who just like Emmitt Smith
needs an ALL-Pro line to shine!

Super hard pass!
Unlike Tua who played at Alabama with the most talented supporting cast in NCAA football, not to mention, one of the best college coaches of all time.

At this stage in the process, I wouldn't expect any big name signings by the Dolphins. They aren't one piece away from being a legit playoff team.
"Team" guys, guys who want to compete and earn playing time who have flashed talent, are the kind of players I'd expect them to go after. Guys they graded well, but missed out on in the draft potentially.

Some of you here wanted Tannehill gone, seems to me he is doing just fine in Tennessee and has his team in first place. Don't forget the coaches he played for while in Miami, maybe that had something to do with it....ya think??

You guys can laugh at me, but I wouldnt mind seeing us bring Gore back for the year.

We need a guy that can run between the tackles.

Well... I wouldn't bring Gore back, but I would look for a young guy who runs like Gore... maybe even two of them.

Myles Gaskin doesn't strike fear in anyone and if they don't add a quality RB soon, I am afraid Tua will get injured once again.
So adding a rb will prevent Tua from ever getting hit? Is that your thinking? Follow your logic, should we look for a pro bowl type lineman?

It’s a good thing the Cowboys have Zeke, they would really be in trouble if Dak were to get hurt. Or Dalton.

Good thing they have Zeke so they don’t have to worry about that!

Back
Top Bottom