Trade Deadline thoughts | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Deadline thoughts

Kendricks would be worth having (LVE?). Jaylon Smith perhaps. Texans have LB'ers I like.

So that is Dallas, Vikings, and Texans. Who else is likely to have a fire sale? I'd put LB'er as a premium need in next years draft so I'd part with something for proven talent. No idea what any of these guys would cost or if they are worth it.

Kendricks would be worth having (LVE?). Jaylon Smith perhaps. Texans have LB'ers I like.

So that is Dallas, Vikings, and Texans. Who else is likely to have a fire sale? I'd put LB'er as a premium need in next years draft so I'd part with something for proven talent. No idea what any of these guys would cost or if they are worth it.
I'd love to see Jaylon Smith here

I was watching something, GMFB perhaps, and someone's perspective was that even though Jaylon Smith has a lot of tackles, he's out of position a lot and not playing very well. He could be one of the main reasons the Girls aren't doing well.

Why would the Ravens trade away Dobbins who they just drafted?
because they have him on the bench despite the fact that he is averaging 25 yards a carry. Maybe they will unload Mark Ingram and increase his work load. He is currently the third string RB, behind Ingram and Gus Edwards....who??

Watch what Elliott does this week when they increase his work load due to the fact that the Cowboys are down to their third string QB. You know they are going to run a whole lot more now, Ever since they traded for Armani Cooper, they started throwing more than run the ball with Dak behind center, just saying.

because they have him on the bench despite the fact that he is averaging 25 yards a carry. Maybe they will unload Mark Ingram and increase his work load. He is currently the third string RB, behind Ingram and Gus Edwards....who??
Ingram is long in the tooth, they knew that they had depth going in to the draft.... and still took Dobbins... they aren’t trading him man

So many madden like trades in here.

Someone said we will get something for 2 receivers who opted out?

And Jordan Howard our 5th string RB?

Back
Top Bottom