Trade Dolphins v Giants for Steelers tix?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Dolphins v Giants for Steelers tix??

cr4sh9

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm a UK based Steeler fan, with Wembley Dolphin v Giants tix and a hotel near the stadium.

...I know you guys play Steelers this year, if anyone has tix for it who'd fancy a trip to see their boys in London make we can help each other out??

Tks

Please there's enough Steeler fans at our game.... let him get tix to a Pittsburgh game at home.

Believe we are at home for this game, Pompy. It's just that hard to get tix unless I wanna pay crazy prices. Well, now I've managed to get tix for the Dolphins v Giants game, so I figure before trying to pimp them out for crazy money, I'd try swapping with a real fan. Dolphin fan wins, and I win...everyone is happy apart from the touts..

Aqua - I can't PM as I'm a new to your boards, you can PM me with email address and I'll happily anwser any questions.

Basically, I just wanna trade same for same. I've got a decent hotel for a long weekend Fri - Mon next to Stadium and tix at the 50 yard line...but not on lower level. blk 552

Hope to hear from someone, but if not hope it works out with Joey P.

Tks fellas

Believe we are at home for this game, Pompy. It's just that hard to get tix unless I wanna pay crazy prices. Well, now I've managed to get tix for the Dolphins v Giants game, so I figure before trying to pimp them out for crazy money, I'd try swapping with a real fan. Dolphin fan wins, and I win...everyone is happy apart from the touts..

Aqua - I can't PM as I'm a new to your boards, you can PM me with email address and I'll happily anwser any questions.

Basically, I just wanna trade same for same. I've got a decent hotel for a long weekend Fri - Mon next to Stadium and tix at the 50 yard line...but not on lower level. blk 552

Hope to hear from someone, but if not hope it works out with Joey P.

Tks fellas

The Steelers game is in Pitt.... In November... brrrrrrrrrr

Back
Top Bottom