trade down partners???? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

trade down partners????

Arizona is the most likely candidate. Teams just aren't jumping to trade up this year. IMO the only way it's going to happen is if we ease demands a bit, and demand a pick+player deal. That seams to work most of the time. Like with Cleveland we'd demand Jeff Faine+3rd since the Browns seem to be souring on him. With Arizona though I'm not sure who we'd demand. Maybe B. Johnson or something plus a 3rd. That seems somewhat fair and easier than Arizona having to give up their 2nd+3rd. The point is not what we get off of the first trade down, but the money we save plus the ability to make another trade down.

The Chargers got a handfull of picks for Eli, I know there is no one as highly coveted as Eli in this draft but for six spots we should at least get #8 and 2 picks this year and a first next year.IMO

b_hjelmeland123 said:
The Chargers got a handfull of picks for Eli, I know there is no one as highly coveted as Eli in this draft but for six spots we should at least get #8 and 2 picks this year and a first next year.IMO

When will you guys understand that no one is going to give that up. :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom