trade down partners???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

trade down partners????

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
if we trade down and i think we will who do think it will be with? here are some of my options!

1.the vikings- they may want edwards real bad, i doubt williams or edwards will be there at #7

2.redskins- they need a reciver BAD and may try to move up to get one.

3.cardinals-this may be a longshot but if they think saban wants a qb they might come a calling.

4.the packers-with farve in his last year they might make us an offer we cant refuse to get alex smith, they do have 2 second round picks! ill take them and there #1 this year and a 3rd next year real quick lol

5.the chargers-same as the vikings no top recivers will be there when they pick

6.the cowboys- i doubt parcells will move up, he likes to move down for more picks but he might want a top corner or wide reciver you never know?

so who do you think will try to trade up? god i hope we trade down there are real good players in this draft all the way into the 4-5 round

rickysux said:
if we trade down and i think we will who do think it will be with? here are some of my options!

1.the vikings- they may want edwards real bad, i doubt williams or edwards will be there at #7

3.cardinals-this may be a longshot but if they think saban wants a qb they might come a calling.

4.the packers-with farve in his last year they might make us an offer we cant refuse to get alex smith, they do have 2 second round picks! ill take them and there #1 this year and a 3rd next year real quick lol

6.the cowboys- i doubt parcells will move up, he likes to move down for more picks but he might want a top corner or wide reciver you never know?

so who do you think will try to trade up? god i hope we trade down there are real good players in this draft all the way into the 4-5 round

The most likely team is the Vikings. Redskins and Chargers are definitely possiblities. Arizona also has a great chance of doing something.

jnewmant said:
one of the two wide recivers will make it to 7

no way man, teams that might draft a reciver: miami,cleavland,chicago,tampa,tennessee, williams and edwards will be gone!

rickysux said:

dont get greedy...i'll take packers 1st and both seconds

rickysux said:
no way man, teams that might draft a reciver: miami,cleavland,chicago,tampa,tennessee, williams and edwards will be gone!
yeah way man teams that might draft a rb: miami, chicago, tampa. teams that might draft a cb: tennessee. team that might draft a LB: cleveland not to mention the QB: 49ers maybe miami, tenn or tampa

jnewmant said:
one of the two wide recivers will make it to 7

If the Bolts trade up for the #1 pick they'll take Edwards and then the Bears would be forced to take Williams at #4!

Obviously the Chargers, Redskins, Vikings, Bears, Browns, and the Bucs are all in a WR hunt. It's questionable whether Troy Williamson should be taken higher than around 15 so many teams will be in a hunt for Braylon Edwards or Mike Williams.

The Packers possiblity is intriguing. That's a team that certainly understnds the value of a franchise QB. The question is do they feel the QB's at the top of this draft are franchise material?

I think the Packers HAVE WAY TOO MANY needs to even think of that high of a trade up. I could see them trading down to the early 2nd and taking the best available QB there.

jnewmant said:
yeah way man teams that might draft a rb: miami, chicago, tampa. teams that might draft a cb: tennessee. team that might draft a LB: cleveland not to mention the QB: 49ers maybe miami, tenn or tampa

ok ok i see your point but the question is do the vikings want to take a chance and wait and then lose out on williams/edwards, i think tampa will take a wr and tennssee is looking hard at williams, and if one falls that far someone else might move up to #6 and screw the vikings, we shall see who really knows?

Shifty187 said:
If the Bolts trade up for the #1 pick they'll take Edwards and then the Bears would be forced to take Williams at #4!
well if the chargers trade up to number one and the vikings trade up to number two and the packers trade up with cleveland to the number three, if if if if if... i'm looking at the 49ers having the first the dolphins having the second etc... there is a big possibility that one of the recievers will take a huge drop because alot of teams have other needs

trade down with chargers and then trade down again with packer that would give us a top 15 pick and 2 picks in the second!!

oops that beer makes me dreammm:evil:

rickysux said:
ok ok i see your point but the question is do the vikings want to take a chance and wait and then lose out on williams/edwards, i think tampa will take a wr and tennssee is looking hard at williams, and if one falls that far someone else might move up to #6 and screw the vikings, we shall see who really knows?
yes we shall see and frankly after the number 2 pick i really don't care who gets what unless of course the dolphins trade out of that pick, me personally i would pull a fast one on the vikings like they did to us last year just to get a l ittle pay back

Back
Top Bottom