Trade Fitz And Howard - Now! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Fitz And Howard - Now!

Inspired by the “trade our best LB” thread - I figured “why not”? I bet we can get a no 1 or 2 for them, respectively. Our D being ranked 29th WITH THEM suggests they don’t help us and we can’t be worse off without them. Trade them now while their value is at its highest.

Damn it why didn’t we trade Cam Wake in 2013 or 2014 since our D was never that great with him sacking the QB 15 times a year anyway?

Trade everyone!!!

Actually, I fully supported trading Cam a year or two ago. Sure, we would have missed out on one of his high sack years, but it was clear that wasn't going to last much longer and now we're at that point. Trading a good player right before they drop off is a smart tactic. Of course, at the time I was expecting us to draft a real pass rusher instead of Charles Harris, but that doesn't change the philosophy.

New England will sign him

The league should really stop allowing the Pats to carry double the roster of any other team, considering the fact they're apparently going to sign literally every free agent that becomes available.

The league should really stop allowing the Pats to carry double the roster of any other team, considering the fact they're apparently going to sign literally every free agent that becomes available.
Just like everyone knew josh Gordon would end up in New England

Just like everyone knew josh Gordon would end up in New England

Hey, 1/1000 ain't bad. If you say it for every single free agent, you can totally take credit for calling the one that actually lands.

Actually, I fully supported trading Cam a year or two ago. Sure, we would have missed out on one of his high sack years, but it was clear that wasn't going to last much longer and now we're at that point. Trading a good player right before they drop off is a smart tactic. Of course, at the time I was expecting us to draft a real pass rusher instead of Charles Harris, but that doesn't change the philosophy.
It is a good strategy though it’s hard for us fans to let go sometimes - I would’ve been upset at trading Wake but you bet Belichick would’ve done it or Shula back in the 70’s.

It is a good strategy though it’s hard for us fans to let go sometimes - I would’ve been upset at trading Wake but you bet Belichick would’ve done it or Shula back in the 70’s.

I like Cam, so trading him to a contender (in the NFC) so he could have a chance at a championship would be pretty cool to see. Plus we would have gotten a relatively high pick at that point. I'm not upset that we didn't and who knows, maybe they tried. But I also wouldn't have been upset if we had.

He’ll be signed by someone. Because the video was not that bad, and players have done much worse and got a couple game suspension.
The talent is too much for a team to resist and like you said the video wasn’t that bad

Do not trade ascending players especially at critical positions like a lock down CB1 and FS/CB2. Those are corner stone pieces to build the D around.

Probably. The Chiefs just cost themselves a SB appearance w this move. Normally I’d be thrilled that another POS has been kicked to the curb but this means NE will go to the SB again.

Bingo on my feelings. Hunt is a scuzzbag just wish the incident didn’t benefit NE. It’s amazing everything benefits NE somehow. I’ve never seen everything fall into place for a team. They have Minny today, it’s a rainy mess and minny cant run or stop the run. Typical patriots luck. It’s unbelievable!

Back
Top Bottom