Trade for Anquan Boldin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade for Anquan Boldin

miami mayham

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Why don't we trade Marty Booker and Lamar Gorden to Arizona for Anquan Boldin He isn't happy cause he isn't getting a contract extension, maybe we could do something to help out chambers. It would free up cap money, plus maybe we could even get a late round 2006 draft pick in with the deal. let me know what you think.

Last edited by a moderator:
:\ Anquan is basically a younger version of Booker, with injury issues. Id rather keep the depth at RB.

miami mayham said:
Why don't we trade Marty Booker and Lamar Gorden to Arizona for Anquan Boldin. It would free up cap money, plus maybe we could even get a late round 2006 draft pick in with the deal. let me know what you think.

:roflmao:

Do you really think they'd do that. Just stop for a second...

I thought so. The other kid Johnson ya we could ask for him, but what's the point he's another big WR. How bout we get a fast WR like Hakim...

Im going to email Rick Spielman right now and tell him about this amazing trade.

What if we trade Marty Booker and AJ Feely for Peyton MAnning and Marvin HArrison...but only if they throw in a 2006 3rd round pick.

Ok...I would love Boldin cause he's a burner and thats what we need, but if we get rid of Booker, we just have to look for a Booker-type reciever all over again. It just wouldn't work...

...and they would NEVER do it...

Boldin is burner?? I always thought he was a slower WR?

Void said:
What if we trade Marty Booker and AJ Feely for Peyton MAnning and Marvin HArrison...but only if they throw in a 2006 3rd round pick.

sounds great to me

CanadianPhinFan said:
Ok...I would love Boldin cause he's a burner and thats what we need, but if we get rid of Booker, we just have to look for a Booker-type reciever all over again. It just wouldn't work...

Wait first of all you took that seriously? :lol: Second Boldin's a burner? :lol: Third Thompson is a Booker-type receiver :lol:

miami mayham said:
Why don't we trade Marty Booker and Lamar Gorden to Arizona for Anquan Boldin He isn't happy cause he isn't getting a contract extension, maybe we could do something to help out chambers. It would free up cap money, plus maybe we could even get a late round 2006 draft pick in with the deal. let me know what you think.

Wow..if your front office can pull that off, it would be steal of the CENTURY!

Anyone want to purchase my ocean front property in Arizona?

L.T.21 said:
Wow..if your front office can pull that off, it would be steal of the CENTURY!

Anyone want to purchase my ocean front property in Arizona?

If you throw in Vincent Jackson :lol:

Back
Top Bottom