Trade for Darrelle Revis worth exploring for cap-strong Miami Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade for Darrelle Revis worth exploring for cap-strong Miami Dolphins

As much as I hate to admit that there's a limit to the stupidity of the Jets, there is. Even if they were to change their offense to the point that it would be unrecognizable, Reavis would still know all the abilities and tendencies of their skill players, and have the athleticism to do something about it. No way the Jets trade Reavis to any team they play twice a season.

No thanks we need our picks and our cash..... plus the Jets would never do it.

Revis is a great player but I don't want that kind of money tied up in one cornerback.

The smart move is to move him but not to Miami. Let some other team that wants to build around a franchise CB not QB have him.

Give us your entire draft and we'll begin to consider it.

Give us your entire draft and we'll begin to consider it.

Who the hell are you? Woody Johnson? If there are is any truth to him being traded, you don't know what it would take for the Jets to trade him. If the offer is right, they will do it.

That being said, no way I see them trading him into the our division.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

hell..given MeVi$'s diva "pay me the most" contract breaching status, his serious injury, the year left on his existing deal
...i wouldn't even trade Cam Wake straight up for him!

hell..given MeVi$'s diva "pay me the most" contract breaching status, his serious injury, the year left on his existing deal
...i wouldn't even trade Cam Wake straight up for him!

Miami would.

Revis is untradeable. No one is going to give up what the jets want and no one will want to deal with his money demands. Revis will get a say in where he is traded to because he will have to work out a new contract prior to trade...nobody is gonna take a one year deal hoping he will sign next year!

I believe he will nurse this injury till mid season then come on strong the last half looking good for FA next year.

Back
Top Bottom