Trade for Jalen Ramsey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade for Jalen Ramsey

Alnur

Active Roster
Reaction score
I would and try to keep Minkah too. Move Minkah to FS pair with Jones and Macain back to slot.

Trade Minkah and a 3rd for him. On second thought he’s an ahole and do we want to have the 2 highest paid corners in the nfl?

Trade Minkah and a 3rd for him. On second thought he’s an ahole and do we want to have the 2 highest paid corners in the nfl?

Honestly if we are smart i don't see a reason why not, You ride Ramsey and Howard for a few years.. Maybe in 2021 you draft a 1st round corner then you trade Ramsey or Howard when they are about 28 and recoupe a 1st rounder and maybe more.. If you wait till 29 or 30 you lose trade value.. I'm a big fan of analytical approach to football to me thats how you build dynasties.

I'd trade Minkah, Drake and a 3rd to get it done.. I think jacksonville seeing that fornette is actually not as good as advertised

yeah he would want to come to this **** show
Haha Ramsey made it known all he wants is MONEY, He would have signed to that **** show in duval long term if they paid him.. All florida teams are crap shows right now anyways

If Miami tried to go after Clowney then I don’t see why they wouldn’t at least inquire about Ramsey.

Clowney was basically a free addition for Seattle as they can get a potential comp pick for him.

Ramsey is gonna be near Tunsil territory, maybe not as much due to the season start and issue between him and the jags, but 1st and 3rd is a lock and you probably should have your extension ready as well unless you really want to see a head case in the offseason.

It ain't gonna happen, but the mental image of Ramsey and X locking down each side of the field is intriguing. And both can tackle.

But as someone said, it'd take too much to get him and it doesn't make much sense to tie up so much of the available cap with 2 corners. That $$ is better earmarked for QB and pass rushers. And a tackle if they find an elite one.

I'd be down with trading the Houston pick for him, we would have to extend him immediately and take advantage of our franchise QB on a rookie contract, draft Juedy this year and the bpa defensive player and then draft Lawrence next year.

This guy is a loose cannon. Send him to a team that enjoys drama, national headlines, and media circus. This is probably the opposite of what we want. A me type of player.

Back
Top Bottom