Trade for Jalen Ramsey | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade for Jalen Ramsey

Jags want 2 1st round picks plus Jalen is going to be looking for a big payday. Trading for Jalen would be a Tannenbum type move! Some people never learn.

The fact that some are proposing doing something like that genuinely hurts my soul. Especially when you consider our 1st round picks are going to be top 15 and top 10 picks.

If you get Jalen Ramsey, Xavien Howard, Reshad Jones next year well thats 3/4 of your starting secondary already in lock with top talent.. I would worry we might actually win some games with that roster is my only concern..

If you gave me a choice to gamble a 1st rounder or use that pick to secure a 24 year old Top talent CB.. Thats an easy choice in my opinion.

Lol Reshad Jones at this point is on borrowed time. He'll likely be a post june cut next year.

Jags want 2 1st round picks plus Jalen is going to be looking for a big payday. Trading for Jalen would be a Tannenbum type move! Some people never learn.

LOL
Ya and I want a new Ferrari... 2 firsts for Jalen more like a T-bomb deal but not one and possibly + something else. But don't see anyone giving them two first Rdr's... Sure Jags want 2 firsts but they ain't getting it..Hey would have liked 2 first for Minka....

Would Ramsey want to come here? How about if the Jets want to trade Jamal Adams? :ponder:

Well they said the Jags have field calls from all NFL teams and last we checked Miami still officially counts as a NFL team.

It’s more like Jacksonville talking to Miami rather than Miami talking to Jacksonville. Lol Jacksonville drooling over Miami’s 1st round picks

Exactly...I honestly think they'd trade him to Miami for a 1st and a 2nd or 3rd. They're very few teams that can afford to give up draft picks like Miami.

Back
Top Bottom