Trade for QB | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade for QB

I see that picture with crystal clear quality. I think that SB Pitt team had a pretty good OL, RB and D. Arizona has two pro-bowl caliber WR and a pretty good RB, Denver has prob the best OL in the league and one of the best Ds in the NFL and Tenn is pulling a 2005 Dolphins by sneaking up on some people.

Bottom line, there are way more problems with the Dolphins than the QB position AND a C-pep can be successful with the right pieces. They cannot surrender yet without seeing him full speed(if possible). I feel that a draft at other skill positions and to solidify a bad OL will benefit this team no matter who is under center come 2007.

I think we have a good shot at the Pitt formula we have a great D and a rock solid RB (if our gameplan will ever utilize him) now all we need to do is shore up an improving O-line and please, please , please draft a franchise QB.

Atlanta wants a kings ransom for a guy who has shown flashes, but by no means is a sure thing.
They are unrealistic. I believe it's also because Vick still makes them feel uneasy.

[mod] Personal attacks are against the TOS.Comment on the post not the poster [/mod]

You hear that everyone?! We should have kept Feeley. :rolleyes:

You hear that everyone...he's comparing AJ Feeley to Culpepper!:sidelol:

How many games did a HEALTHY Feeley play?? How many games did an UNHEALTHY Culpepper play in? Your lack of football intelligence was clearly stated in your response. :shakeno:

Atlanta wants a kings ransom for a guy who has shown flashes, but by no means is a sure thing.
They are unrealistic. I believe it's also because Vick still makes them feel uneasy.

From the rumors that I've heard, it appears that Atlanta will probably give Schaub a first round tender, and that the Vikings may be interested, although they did draft Jackson last year.

Back
Top Bottom