Trade Hartline and a 4th for A. Johnson | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Hartline and a 4th for A. Johnson

Trade hartline for a truck load of pumpkins and let the team have a pumpkin carving contest

As a buckeye fan and a fin fan I've always been on hartlines side. He is a good receiver usually but this year he seems like he just doesn't fit the system we are running for whatever reason (probably inability to make plays over the middle and terrible yac). He should probably just be traded while he still has value. Gibson can take the 3rd receiver spot and put Landry in hartlines spot.

As a buckeye fan and a fin fan I've always been on hartlines side. He is a good receiver usually but this year he seems like he just doesn't fit the system we are running for whatever reason (probably inability to make plays over the middle and terrible yac). He should probably just be traded while he still has value. Gibson can take the 3rd receiver spot and put Landry in hartlines spot.

hydelaughingo-1.gif

Jarvis Landry is awesome.

Brian Hartline is not awesome. It's time to move on.

trades like this don't usually happen... is there a younger version available?

Hartline has been dropping half the passes thrown right to him. He is playing like his head is stuck in his rear. He needs to wake up or he needs to be replaced.

I know that Hartline is a very reliable receiver for # 17, but we are loaded at receiver and Hartline does not provide something special like the speed of Mike Wallace. I can put Hartline in the same basket as Gibson and Landry almost same size and speed and very solid receivers but not game breaker type of receivers.. I think Hartline is expendable at this point.

A. Johnson provides another dimension to this offense. His combination of size/speed which makes him a good red zone target and also a very good complement to Mike Wallace and Charles Clay.

I don't see why we didn't pull the trigger yet on that trade.

1. God I wish
2. Houston would be insane to take his contract. Hardline is not a trade chip

send Hartline/4th to Seattle for The Beast!!

We really don't need a aging RB with a attitude problem, and arrest history! If he can't be happy as a Super Bowl Champ he will be misserable in Miami!

Back
Top Bottom