Trade Hartline and a 4th for A. Johnson | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Hartline and a 4th for A. Johnson

Yup, and depending on how Landry does, I'm not sure how much longer we'll be seeing Hartline as a phin. My suspision is he will play for us for the next 2 seasons at the most. I don't know when his contract is up, but if we don't trade him before-hand, I think we just end up letting him walk without resigning him.

I wanna say this year will be year 2 of a 5 year deal. Could be wrong. If Landry can become the player most of this board and the "experts" are projecting him to be we not only may have a huge steal on our hands but he may take over like you say.

I'd rather trade Wallace and a 4th for AJ80. Why keep 2 WR's on the roster for $27mil.

I wanna say this year will be year 2 of a 5 year deal. Could be wrong. If Landry can become the player most of this board and the "experts" are projecting him to be we not only may have a huge steal on our hands but he may take over like you say.
I hope so, man!

yeah houston wants another possession wr that does nothing in the red zone like they want a hole in their head

and mia wants an over the hill receiver that also doesnt do anything in the redzone like they want (insert something no one wants).

If we trade for anyone it needs to be a OL or LB

I know that Hartline is a very reliable receiver for # 17, but we are loaded at receiver and Hartline does not provide something special like the speed of Mike Wallace. I can put Hartline in the same basket as Gibson and Landry almost same size and speed and very solid receivers but not game breaker type of receivers.. I think Hartline is expendable at this point.

A. Johnson provides another dimension to this offense. His combination of size/speed which makes him a good red zone target and also a very good complement to Mike Wallace and Charles Clay.

I don't see why we didn't pull the trigger yet on that trade.
better to trade you and a 4th for nyjunk or some other jet knucklehead.

NO THANKS!!!Just another headache waiting to happen. Hartline is the most reliable receiver we have.

The Miami Dolphins. Where used up, highly paid Wide Receivers go to die

Back
Top Bottom