Trade Matt Moore to the Rams for something | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Matt Moore to the Rams for something

They'll. have theirs and Washingtons first rd picks in 2014. One of those would work.

A first round pick for Matt Moore? Just one? We should ask for both ...and their 2015 1st round pick as well while we're at it. :rolleyes2:

Matt Moore starts this year because RT gets injured. Mark it down.

Sam Bradford is out for the year with a torn acl.

I know Ryan Tannehill could be lost for the season any game now himself.

But frankly I'd rather see what Pat Devlin can do if it comes down to that.

Thoughts?

I'm more inclined to put Matt Moore in going forward. I'd hate to see Tannehill and Devlin come down with career enders and it's going to happen at some point with this line.

The would probably give us back Long right about now....I think they might actually pay us to take him back...

Long had to trip a guy yesterday to prevent a sack, cost them a touchdown after Tavon Austin scored on a long bomb.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Like Matt Moore will generate a high draft pick lol. What will be offered for Devlin? winter cleats for the Oline? Couldnt get more than a mid 6-7 for big Pat, he has shown ZILCH.

Comeback to reality. Matt Moore gets us nothing higher than a 4th rounder.

Comeback to reality. Matt Moore gets us nothing higher than a 4th rounder.

lol, Even a 4th would seem impossible to get for him..

IMO, He has more value to this team than a 4th anyways. Why trade him?????? As others have said we will need him in a few games with this o-line playing the way they are....would u guys really want Devlin out there instead?? Please some of you guys need help to seriously think he'd be a better backup than Matt Moore. Look at teams with injured QBs and the options they have...I like the fact that we can feel (somewhat) comfortable if he indeed had to spot start here and there. Matt Moore has proven he can win games at this level..Pat Devlin? Seriously?

I honestly think Matt Moore could have better chemistry with Wallace than Tannehill does. He has a nice deep ball, Moore found Marshall a lot and often deep. Something that Tannehill is finally coming around to achieving.

I'm pretty sure the poster saying we could get a first for Moore is trying to be funny. If not, he deserves to be ridiculed. But I read it to be sarcasm.

Were gonignto need Moore. He won here on a bad team. Something RT hasn't been able to do.

Tannehill has not won here? Could have fooled me I thought he had won a few games with the Fins.

I think Moore would have won more games last year than Ryan, I think he would have won more this year...

I think he would not have any issues connecting with Wallace.

Ryan is a system QB with his College coach and QB coach still steering him.

Miami and St. Louis are in the same boat. Neither team is going anywhere soon. Definitely not this year, and it's hard to see us being better next year with Ireland doing anything. St. Louis brought in Fisher and that team blows too. Other teams are just much more talented than both the Dolphins and the Rams. The Jets are improving faster than Miami. Buffalo will be better than Miami for years because they've been built better. E.J. Manuel will probably be at least as good as Tannehill, and they have better players in many other places. They're still pretty even and both teams will struggle to exceed 500 for years and years. The Rams just don't have the kind of talent Seattle and San Fran have. They're going nowhere. They need to stockpile draft picks for at least 2 years. They'd be well-suited to lose at least 15 games over the next 2 years starting now. Miami would be better off to lose every game from here on out, fire Ireland and get a new GM in here to use the great draft picks we'd get from being 3-13.

Sheesh, if things stay as they are, we'll need Moore because Tannehill will be on IR by the end of the season with all the sacks he's taking.

Cutler is out a month. Maybe Moore makes sense for them?

Back
Top Bottom