Trade or not, Dolphins should make sure to have three 1st-round picks in 2020 draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade or not, Dolphins should make sure to have three 1st-round picks in 2020 draft

Lawrence is a Sophomore who hasn't lost a game. He started this year slow but took off at the halfway point. Have you watched him or are you basing your opinion off of one half tonight?
I've watched a few clemson games and from what i've seen he has accuracy issues on throws, and to me his game doesn't translate to the NFL as well as Burrow or Tua.. Watch him right now, watch his eyes and see how many times he checks to the second option on plays its one read and go.. I think he could be like Mariota where he looks unstoppable in college but in the NFL he is definitely not a sure thing where as Burrow and Tua are both provided tua overcomes his injury which i think he will.

god the college football replay system makes the NFL replay system look retarded.. So much more efficient and way less delay

You know damn well in the NFL they would have somehow managed to make that a 2 minute ordeal.. College uses a skybox to make these determinations fast and i think the NFL should take notes

Here is the major problem with trading up....the team with the pick is in control. Just because we are willing to give up our future doesn’t mean that the team HOLDING the pick is willing to give it up. We want the pick but don’t have ANY control over it. The absolutely only way to guarantee the pick is to ****ing tank which Miami failed to do.

Also whats really telling is seeing how he plays from behind responding to adversity.. So far just seems like its getting worse i'd say this game is done just judging by how lawerence has looked the last two drives

Back
Top Bottom