Trade or not, Dolphins should make sure to have three 1st-round picks in 2020 draft | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade or not, Dolphins should make sure to have three 1st-round picks in 2020 draft

We could have had this guy if we weren't winning meaningless games

Exactly and if tua didn't get hurt we would have had to trade up guaranteed to get either of em..

Yeah we beat new england but i didn't understand rolling out Fitz over Rosen for the second half of the season.. Yeah Rosen was worse but you got to give the young guy time to see if he would have improved somewhat to finish the season. I don't think he would but it would have helped make sure we had the number 1 pick

You made it sound like Tua was so great in Bamas loss to LSU. I simply pointed out that he was barely over 50% completion.

You made it sound like Tua was so great in Bamas loss to LSU. I simply pointed out that he was barely over 50% completion.
He also nearly brought them back in that game, Thats was a QB matchup you won't see in the SEC in a long time.. Those guys made SEC defenses look like it was the pac12.

I would have liked to have seen Tua at 100% vs LSU. However when has Tua ever been 100%

I would have liked to have seen Tua at 100% vs LSU. However when has Tua ever been 100%

I mean it was ankle injuries not torn ACL's before the hip injury lol I could give a damn about ankle sprains when evaluating him for the draft.. The hip you definitly need your doctors to check out but if his prognosis is favorable roll the damn dice!

Back
Top Bottom