Trade or not, Dolphins should make sure to have three 1st-round picks in 2020 draft | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade or not, Dolphins should make sure to have three 1st-round picks in 2020 draft

Depends on the board. And what position going through a run on the board.

If you can Trade 26 for a #1 next year, you do it. I think this draft will have some solid gems in the late 1st and early 2nd. All it takes is one team who covets someone enough to make the deal.

And no I dont think the trade nets a high one next year, but I do think It could be a upgrade to mid 1st when it's all said and done.
There is, unfortunately, no way to know where any teams #1 will fall next year.

When we made the trade w/Pit, many thought possibly a top 10-12 pick. Turned out #18.

You can make an educated assumption, but it is still a guess.

You are right, it only takes one team that wants a certain player. I just see that as more situational fortune, than something you can predict, or plan around.

There is a big difference in saying you would like to see something happen, as opposed to saying you beleive it will happen.

Last edited:
while being doubled and tripled teamed at points.
I watched those games and youre wrong, don’t make things up. There were a couple of times he was doubled up which all good DEs experience but deal with it. But he wasn’t tripled teamed

There is, unfortunately, no way to know where any teams #1 will fall next year.

When we made the trade w/Pit, many thought possibly a top 10-12 pick. Turned out #18.

You can make an educated assumption, but it is still a guess.

You are right, it only takes one team that wants a certain player. I just see that as more situational fortune, than something you can predict, or plan around.

There is a big difference in saying you would like to see something happen, as opposed to saying you beleive it will happen.

I said at the time PITTS would end up winning at least 9 games. Good franchises with a identity and foundation can muster 8 wins at minimum.

But I will maintain that if #26 is traded, Davie will see a higher return on the pick.

I said it before and I'll say it again...

For every Bo Jackson there's a CJ Moseley. For every CJ Moseley there is a Dennis Pitta.

No i get the generallity of your pipe dream. Im looking for a real possible trade partner. Cause I don't believe any team in any situation gives all that up for #5.
This is the same blah that gets posted, "don't draft a qb this year, build the trenches, then just get Lawerence next year." . Yeah you just grab Lawerence next year...
Who said anything about Lawrence? I load my team with talent and develop the 22 year-old QB we traded for that was chosen early in last year's draft.

Well ya, we do have a 22 year old 1st round pick on our roster in Rosen, but I'm just not liking what I've seen in him in the games he played. Can he change? Sure, and I hope he does. But I'm not thinking he will, since its the same issue he had in college. From the sounds of it, Herbert has the same issue....so I doubt we go for him and have two hermit QBs on our roster.

Back
Top Bottom