Trade our #2 overall for Edge/Alexander!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade our #2 overall for Edge/Alexander!!!!

This thread is stupid, however, what about trading our new 2nd rounder for Edge/Alexander?

Dolfan1000 said:
Amazing post!!!
Thank you thank you. Basically I wanted to try to entice the Edge/Alexander crowd out of whatever hole they have been hiding in.

Megatron said:
J/K:roflmao:

Good thing you said "J/K" or you woulda been seriously ripped by a LOT of people (assuming you don't get it anyway for posting a "j/k" thread)

Gonk said:
This thread is stupid, however, what about trading our new 2nd rounder for Edge/Alexander?
The thing about that is that we would be back in the same boat as if we just kept Surtain. Both of them will cost a lot.

Agent51 said:
Good thing you said "J/K" or you woulda been seriously ripped by a LOT of people (assuming you don't get it anyway for posting a "j/k" thread)
Lighten up everyone just trying to see if any of the Edge/Alexander obsessed nuttos were still hanging around.

Nublar7 said:
The thing about that is that we would be back in the same boat as if we just kept Surtain. Both of them will cost a lot.
Exactly, the whole Edge/Alexander thing was always ridiculous and stupid.

Nublar7 said:
Yeah, but RB is a definite need for this team whereas CB was not for us. Plus, if we do draft Ronnie Brown at #2, he'll probably cost as much. If we can get either Alexander or Edge, we could draft Edwards and have a pretty solid offense.

Gonk said:
Yeah, but RB is a definite need for this team whereas CB was not for us. Plus, if we do draft Ronnie Brown at #2, he'll probably cost as much. If we can get either Alexander or Edge, we could draft Edwards and have a pretty solid offense.
AHA!!! I knew I'd find one of you lurking on here still.

Back
Top Bottom