Trade out with the Giants? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade out with the Giants?

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
On ESPN Insider there is an article that says the giants are in need of a WR as toomer is getting old. do you see us trading our pick for their pick and a 2nd or 3rd? we can pick up simpson or moss with taht pick. Id love simpson if he lasts tho. We need a sure handed and a buner and moss possess both of those qualities.

I really think Saban wants to trade down, unless something really crazy happens in the draft. It will be interesting to say the least.

pfw's whisper article in espn insider said that the giants really want to get an OLB early possibly the first. i think a trade up for them to get greenway or sims is possible.

Giants would be perfect IMO, but we would have to get some serious picks, particularly there 2nd rounder for them to move up that far.

I like the depth of this draft from 15-55. With that said, I would definately favor any move that trades one pick in this range for two. Additionally, I think by moving down we get better value in the 1st round with a Manny Lawson or (insert LB dejour) or Jason Allen (insert DB dejour). Such a move would open up major possibilities in the second round. Saban & Co. seem to be on the BPA path and having 2 BPA's rather than 1 is appealing.

finfan54 said:
Giants would be perfect IMO, but we would have to get some serious picks, particularly there 2nd rounder for them to move up that far.

i think they might attempt to do taht an dpick up sims or osmeone of that nature b/c they gave up i think 3 picks to move up and pick up Allen which is a Phin now.

If the Giants trade up, I would think it would be for their pick of the second tier of 1st round LBs.

There is a ton of talent in the second round. I would almost rather have two seconds than anything else. If you look at the lineman that will be available alone it is amazing. If we could trade down to get another pick I would certainly be all for it.

MoTown Finman said:
There is a ton of talent in the second round. I would almost rather have two seconds than anything else. If you look at the lineman that will be available alone it is amazing. If we could trade down to get another pick I would certainly be all for it.

Totally agree

If a Franchise type isn't available at 16, I would definitely be open to a trade.

I'd even consider 1 player for 2 (high)picks.

Value in first few rounds is high it would definetly be nice to find someone to trade down with.

Back
Top Bottom