Trade pick and Madison. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade pick and Madison.

oteroed

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Trade our 1 round pick and Madison to Oakland or maybe San Fran...depending on the draft order...for their spots in the draft. A move to #5 can garantee Cutler.

just an idea, anything better anyone?

what do we need to do to move up?

oteroed said:
Trade our 1 round pick and Madison to Oakland or maybe San Fran...depending on the draft order...for their spots in the draft. A move to #5 can garantee Cutler.

just an idea, anything better anyone?

what do we need to do to move up?

Well it takes A LOT MORE to move that high

Madison is not worth much. I would be shocked if we could get a 4th rounder for him.

Also, I think Cutler will drop to 16. However, I am not sold that Miami would draft him if he did.

TotoreMexico said:
Well it takes A LOT MORE to move that high

:yeahthat:

#1 - People don't realize how much it'd take to move up into the top 8-9.....If they did, they wouldn't be so excited at the notion (we'd have to give up way too much).

#2 - You can't always count on a willing trading partner. Even if we're prepared and willing to give up fair value to move up, the team in question may not want to move down. Prime example - Saban reportedly wanted to trade down last year (out of #2 overall), but couldn't find a willing trading partner willing to give fair value. Sometimes you just have to pick in your spot....

I don't see us moving up at all.....there's gonna be value at 16...Cutler could be there anyway and if he's not, I don't think Nick's gonna trade high picks like Wanny used to do...he's gonna make every pick count.

Ozzy rules!!

madisen is worth a 4th or 5th rounder only folks. So you wont get much for him at all.

Back
Top Bottom